boost nd splatering

Discussion of technical issues and ideas (engine, chassis)

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

BOOST ADICT
Slipping Clutch

boost nd splatering

Post by BOOST ADICT »

PLZ HELP when the car starts boosting its fine ,as soon as the boost reaches 1bar it starts to mis fire badly and when i leave the gas a bit it goes again

Charlvdw
200SX Maniac
Car: S13
Engine: SR

Post by Charlvdw »

Welcome to the site.
You are running out off fuel.

Sokar
1.0 Bar Boost

Post by Sokar »

Firstly, I need to take my hat off, I always dread "Posts: 1" guys who post a technical problem before introducing themselves, these are normally vague and cryptic, but I see you have included a plethora of meaningful information which enables me to make a very accurate diagnosis!

The problem seems to be in your Flux Capacitor or rather the EPS conduits that transfer energy from your warp nacells via your Dilithium matrix, I had this same problem before I switched to the newer Quantum matrix warp core.

Its a relatively easy upgrade, you just need to find a reputable Ferengi trader you can trust and about 4000 bars of gold pressed latinum, take a few Klingon's with, the Ferengi's do sometimes take advantage and this should deter them.

Hope you come right, I have a meeting in the Delta Quadrant I'm late for...
Captain Slow to the rescue!

Charlvdw
200SX Maniac
Engine: SR

Post by Charlvdw »

Sokar wrote:Firstly, I need to take my hat off, I always dread "Posts: 1" guys who post a technical problem before introducing themselves, these are normally vague and cryptic, but I see you have included a plethora of meaningful information which enables me to make a very accurate diagnosis!

The problem seems to be in your Flux Capacitor or rather the EPS conduits that transfer energy from your warp nacells via your Dilithium matrix, I had this same problem before I switched to the newer Quantum matrix warp core.

Its a relatively easy upgrade, you just need to find a reputable Ferengi trader you can trust and about 4000 bars of gold pressed latinum, take a few Klingon's with, the Ferengi's do sometimes take advantage and this should deter them.

WTF???

BOOST ADICT
Slipping Clutch

Post by BOOST ADICT »

thanx,, when i serviced it ,it was runing wel for the first few days and then the problem started

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

Firstly, I need to take my hat off, I always dread "Posts: 1" guys who post a technical problem before introducing themselves, these are normally vague and cryptic, but I see you have included a plethora of meaningful information which enables me to make a very accurate diagnosis!

I think someone screwed you... I only paid 3000 bars when I had the same problem...
DriftZ: "I swear if a CA18 beats my SR im getting a RB!"

RB25SX
Over Boosting
Car: R32
Engine: RB

Post by RB25SX »

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
R32 GTR

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

With charl on this one...

not getting enough fuel.

But PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE SX!

Post some specs ect... as the guys above has clearly said...
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

mario_200sx
200SX Maniac

Post by mario_200sx »

:shock:

Well, Im not gonna ask Sokar for advice anymore! :twisted:
Rolling Thunder..........

BOOST ADICT
Slipping Clutch

Post by BOOST ADICT »

Its S13 ca18det , t28 turbo,

Riekert
The Overlord

Post by Riekert »

BOOST ADICT wrote:Its S13 ca18det , t28 turbo,
stock injectors? any extra stuff? stock fuel pump?
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

BOOST ADICT
Slipping Clutch

Post by BOOST ADICT »

stock inject nd pump , 63mm stainless exhaust nd boost pipes nd BOV

Riekert
The Overlord

Post by Riekert »

mmm.... boosting 1bar might be your issue. cause your fuelpump and injectors are'nt keeping up anymore. thus the splutter.

aka The Overlord

BOOST ADICT
Slipping Clutch

Post by BOOST ADICT »

DO u think it can be plugs

Sokar
1.0 Bar Boost

Post by Sokar »

BOOST ADICT wrote:DO u think it can be plugs
Hmmm, I dont know, Welsh plugs arent normally the problem in this type scenario, China is likely to blame, I've never trusted the Chinease.

Instead of a plug, have you considered a more permanent structure, like a Dam?
Captain Slow to the rescue!