any one else had a bad experience at import parts ???

Discussion of technical issues and ideas (engine, chassis)

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

poizen
200SX Maniac
Car: S13
Engine: SR

Post by poizen »

Adrian wrote:I've orderd from jerry lots of times with no shit
you must be family or with his daughter
''enough rice to feed whole of china''

aep886
SX Forumholic
Car: S14

Post by aep886 »

poizen wrote:
Adrian wrote:I've orderd from jerry lots of times with no shit
you must be family or with his daughter
^^ wahahaha~!
current vehicles...
1979 Corolla SR5
1996 S14 200sx

n1smo200sx
0.5 Bar Boost

Post by n1smo200sx »

Then I must be a white porra probably,I'm hairy enough.
My car's a Hybrid - it burns gas and rubber

Adrian
0.9 Bar Boost

Post by Adrian »

If I was famly I would have a much better looking car

nosh

jerry jerry

Post by nosh »

i have experience the same problem with him we call he does not get back to me .

aep886
SX Forumholic

Re: jerry jerry

Post by aep886 »

nosh wrote:i have experience the same problem with him we call he does not get back to me .
yeah... somebody with the same problem i got~! damn you Jerry!!!
current vehicles...
1979 Corolla SR5
1996 S14 200sx

Sparco_pro2000
0.4 Bar Boost

Post by Sparco_pro2000 »

Had a similar problem about 5years ago, also ordered a Greddy intake for CA18, drove all the way to JHB from Vtown where i used to live, only to find out its a SR intake, was working in Ladysmith that time so i really didnt have time to drive around, at least some 4 weeks or so after that i got my intake, that was when he was still working from home.

At least the people thats dealt with me importing parts through me had smooth sailing all the way so im here to help you guys [smilie=200sx_2guns.gif] [smilie=200sx_rockon.gif]

ZimNismoboy34
Slipping Clutch

looks like some one is developing a reputation..... a bad 1

Post by ZimNismoboy34 »

Well im not the only one and looks like i wasnt the first and wasnt going to be the last ... so carry on dragging your name Jerry its being dragged into the ground.
Its gotten so bad that i have felt so angry i have started a company doing the same thing with better service ... watch out for me Jerry i might just come a take all your customers away fair and square with friendly service... going the extra mile, admitting to a wrongly ordered part and making sure my customers are always happy .....

Draco
Forum Whore

Re: looks like some one is developing a reputation..... a ba

Post by Draco »

ZimNismoboy34 wrote:Well im not the only one and looks like i wasnt the first and wasnt going to be the last ... so carry on dragging your name Jerry its being dragged into the ground.
Its gotten so bad that i have felt so angry i have started a company doing the same thing with better service ... watch out for me Jerry i might just come a take all your customers away fair and square with friendly service... going the extra mile, admitting to a wrongly ordered part and making sure my customers are always happy .....
Now thats the sort of business I would support!!

aep886
SX Forumholic

Post by aep886 »

just do it....
current vehicles...
1979 Corolla SR5
1996 S14 200sx

POWDER
Club Rep

Post by POWDER »

Not to stir the figurative pot, but out of hundreds of people shopping at Jerry, I only hear a handfull complaining, and with importing, and associated costs, and crap u sometimes get, (knowing the imports side of things) it does not surprise me, everyone has their kworks, and everyone gets shafted some times. That's just the way things go. I personaly say that it does not make the business bad or good, the situation just differs and the problem should be from whence it comes.
Carpe Diemotor - Sieze the motor today
- Nissan 200SX S13 92' SR20DET
http://200sx.za.net/phpBB3/garage_vehic ... cle&VID=14

POWDER
Club Rep

Post by POWDER »

Sparco_pro2000 wrote:Had a similar problem about 5years ago, also ordered a Greddy intake for CA18, drove all the way to JHB from Vtown where i used to live, only to find out its a SR intake, was working in Ladysmith that time so i really didnt have time to drive around, at least some 4 weeks or so after that i got my intake, that was when he was still working from home.

At least the people thats dealt with me importing parts through me had smooth sailing all the way so im here to help you guys [smilie=200sx_2guns.gif] [smilie=200sx_rockon.gif]
On that note, just as a general comment,

One thing I have noticed is that yes, sometimes SR and CA parts are confused for eachother, this happens in the packaging process, I had this issue with my fuel rail. The issue though is somthing u can't really do anything about or notice, unless u keep stock of both to be able to sort out right there. And taking that most people import from the cheap places to be competitive, eg. China, or some am producer who's staff don't really know the difference, that's is what u get. If you had to have patience and check the item before taking it, ur problems would probably be solved on the spot, but we all, including myself sometimes, expect instant miracles with no leeway because WE can't afford to any other way or have a situation of long travel to pickup that can only be afforded once. Then when things don't work out as we planned, we blame the supplier.

Just my 2c worth
Carpe Diemotor - Sieze the motor today
- Nissan 200SX S13 92' SR20DET
http://200sx.za.net/phpBB3/garage_vehic ... cle&VID=14

Ray200
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by Ray200 »

thhats why I order in advance... Ordered the
Autobahn FMIC a week agoe for the end od the month. I`ve waited a month and a half for my Carbon bonnet... Patience laddy...
Rebel with a CA

ZimNismoboy34
Slipping Clutch

Re: any one else had a bad experience at import parts ???

Post by ZimNismoboy34 »

so the way of the world is to accept the krap people throw at you, does that mean that we should all shaft each other, make one another drive half way across africa to recieve the incorrect part and then bend over and smile .
Sorry lad but as much as we say ahh thats the way it is .... its the way is shouldnt be.
Businesses are focusing on making money... forget customer service hence the reason ive been shafted by steven clarke, jerry from import parts as well as subaru South africa, it just seems to be the norm .
So why not shop from a dealer who will supply you all the wrong parts and then say take it .

Powder if you compare apples for apples business is a service you let your customer down you let more then 1 customer down.
In all fairness order the right part and if in doubt research it.
It takes longer to find out but at the end of the deal the customer walks away happy .
Customer satisfaction and customer is king are words seldomly used its sad that we all have to live with poor service just because powder said so ???
I say vote for good business practise not a half assed effort and supplying parts ..

Daniel
200SX Maniac
Engine: RB

Re: any one else had a bad experience at import parts ???

Post by Daniel »

I have never dealt with the companies you mention, but I definitely get where your coming from! Every single time I try and get something for the SX it feels like I have to lick the companies arse to get some assistance, Its like they're not interested at all. How they make any money is beyond me!!

I've actually even strongly considered a late night petrol bombing run to some of these places, that's how much they have got to me.
sig[/sig]