Japfest

News about upcoming events

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

nirvash
1.0 Bar Boost
Car: S13

Post by nirvash »

sorry, completely forgot about that, my bad, i will have something to show you sometime over the weekend, got some headway though, i think it looks quite nice, just been really busy lately

it just kinda hard as well because i dont know EXACTLY what going to be on it so judging layout and space isnt easy but its fine, can you let me know as soon as you know everything that must go on

thanks
Time to nut up or shut up. RB25DET S13 (sold)

Current. CA18DET S13

smoothedgp
SX Forumholic
Car: R32
Engine: RB

Post by smoothedgp »

smoothedgp wrote:
DriftZ wrote:
smoothedgp wrote:That's cool!what info do you guys need from me?i have never done a flyer so i dont know.thanks again for doing this.japfest 2010!its going to be big.ljs are you guys coming down?
info for the flyer... everything :)

date:20 November 2010
times:8am to 5pm
venue:The rock raceway 18 main rd brakpan
entrance fees:R150 for all 3events
Any extra wording :All proseeds will go to a charity- inviting other clubs:All other japanese car clubs are welcome,come and see who's brand will be crowned king! - describing details of the event:The day will consist of a show and shine event,gymkhana and 200m drags.Prizes up for grabs aswell as a dominator prize.There will also be a open session for all aspiring drifters.
directions ( maybe )

anything else you need Nirvash? i'll get the logo to you this weekend.
that's all there is.what else do you need!
στη ζωή δεν υπάρχουν προβλήματα. μόνο λύσεις

http://www.jdmsyndicate.co.za

1992 Black Gtr32
2005 530d

nirvash
1.0 Bar Boost

Post by nirvash »

hey, sorry, wasnt thinking AGAIN :oops: , also r the sponsors not going on the flyer, should we not mention the prizes, anything else we need to put on?

if thats all that needs to go on, i'l definitly have the flyer done by the end of the weekend

Current. CA18DET S13

SilviaS13
Club Drifter
Engine: 2JZ

Post by SilviaS13 »

nirvash - Howzit, please mail me so that I can send you my logo...
thanks
info@graphix.co.za
drifterz do it slideways...

smoothedgp
SX Forumholic

Post by smoothedgp »

Sorry didnt notice the exclamation mark behind my post before was ment to be a ?.my bad using a phone laptop is giving me issues.i think lets leave out the sponcers for now,still getting that all sorted,its hard to secure them,i still need one more for the show and shine prize.i recon just mention prizes up for grabs no point specifying if i still need 1.just want to use the flyer as a formal invite for the other clubs and for the rock. we can just add the sponcers later,can you try get it from the guys here?just post your mail adress and i'll try get them to mail you.thanks again man,hope you guys are coming down...

1992 Black Gtr32
2005 530d

nirvash
1.0 Bar Boost

Post by nirvash »

ok

email:

dre_g.a.m@hotmail.com

i know i'm gona be swomped with work around the end of november, but i will try to set that weekend aside no matter what! i think we all need to pull together (cpt guys) n do this, i think its gona be well worth it :D

(just hope i can get my cars map leaned out abit by then, dont want to use 4 tanks of petrol just to get there :wink: )

Current. CA18DET S13

smoothedgp
SX Forumholic

Post by smoothedgp »

Another sponcer is in,karcher boksburg was kind enough to sponcer the prize for the show and shine,a steamcleaner!thanks again guys,all prizes are sorted now.any news on the flyers yet?and i still need some guys to help out on the day,who feels like helping?

1992 Black Gtr32
2005 530d

nirvash
1.0 Bar Boost

Post by nirvash »

sorry for the lateness, this is a rough draft (depending what you like/dont like) of the flyer, no sponsors on yet, waiting to get them when we know all of them.

let me know what you think

and mabe give the sponsors my email so they can send me logo's

doesnt want to load for some reason, here the link:

dont know why its not working, smooth, can you send me your email please

Current. CA18DET S13

smoothedgp
SX Forumholic

Post by smoothedgp »

Sure its fjsteenberg@yahoo.com it looks awsome,i'll get the logo's to you asap!

1992 Black Gtr32
2005 530d

smoothedgp
SX Forumholic

Post by smoothedgp »

its all grat thanks ill mail you all the sponcers logo's tonight.thanks again its awsome!there is just 1 spelling mistake,were it talks about the drifting i think it should go like this "be an" not "bean".but the rest is awsome man you are really tallented!

1992 Black Gtr32
2005 530d

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

I'm glad the 200sx club isn't on the poster, and I'd like to state for the record that this isn't an official event sanctioned by the club as it is organised completely by smoothedgp of his own accord. Any questions/queries/etc can be directed at him as I have zero involvement in the organising of this event. That being said, I hope the club members will support it, and I'll be there too!
Red 200SX S13, 1992, stock. <a href="/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=332">Engine rebuilt (click)</a>.

Drillergy
SX Forumholic
Engine: SR

Post by Drillergy »

FJ, when we hook up this weekend we can discuss what I can do. I'm getting amped for this one.

smoothedgp
SX Forumholic

Post by smoothedgp »

Wats up with that comment toby?this is a club event.this hopefully will turn into a yearly gathering.im sure the rest of the guys will agree with me,its the ideal platform for all sx owners to meet up and show off real passion infront of all the other clubs.i needed your help on this but i didnt want to get you to help out with all the crap bits.thought i would tackle the bigging stages by my ace then organise with you once all the details were sorted.but oh well guess its like you said.

1992 Black Gtr32
2005 530d

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

Toby wrote:I'm glad the 200sx club isn't on the poster, and I'd like to state for the record that this isn't an official event sanctioned by the club as it is organised completely by smoothedgp of his own accord. Any questions/queries/etc can be directed at him as I have zero involvement in the organising of this event. That being said, I hope the club members will support it, and I'll be there too!
?
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

smoothedgp
SX Forumholic

Post by smoothedgp »

Just as suprised as you riekert.anyway its still on,'die koel is deur die kerk' so to speak.its going to be one for the books,hope you guys can make the trip.

1992 Black Gtr32
2005 530d