turbo thaoughts?

Discussion of technical issues and ideas (engine, chassis)

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Yakuza
Slipping Clutch
Car: S13

turbo thaoughts?

Post by Yakuza »

Hey guys
I'm thinkng of upgrading my ca a bit... Already have a57mm exhoust and bigger fuel filter and running a Dictator wasted spark. As I'm a student I get an annual income,hehe. Upgrades take longm

Now I want my ca18 to boost steady thru the whole rpm range and not to loose boost at higher rpm.Currently booston 0.7 bar on stock turbo. I love the feel of the smaller turbos with no lag that can kick in at 2800 rmp. As my car is my main form of transport I don't wanna go boss and do hectic big stuff I want a daily drive with lekker power.I also like to drive under the 4000rpm range and need a fair amount of grunt. Thaought about the gt 28rs and 2871.. Any insight? If I go bigger what's the support mods for the manifold stock or other and where can I get some manifolds then? I now I still need bighger injectors what size? I've seen the 444 of the Gtr do wonders...??

Hope for some good feedback
Kind regards

mario_200sx
200SX Maniac
Car: S13

Re: turbo thaoughts?

Post by mario_200sx »

PM sent buddy
Rolling Thunder..........

rat
Administrator
Car: R32
Engine: RB

turbo thaoughts?

Post by rat »

Gt28rs keep stock ecu and injectors. 57mm is a std exhaust size. Need bigger.
Hot Plates are Sexy

rat
Administrator
Car: R32
Engine: RB

turbo thaoughts?

Post by rat »

Didn't read see you got a dicktoser already. 440's from a Gtr are nice but are not much bigger then the 370cc. 550cc and you will be set for later mods.
Hot Plates are Sexy