PowerFC Cheap ;)

Wanted or for sale

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Rezlo
0.1 Bar Boost

PowerFC Cheap ;)

Post by Rezlo »

Well with all the Dicktator debate going on in the zooped forums :lol: , I thought I would give you guys some decent options.

Ive managed to get my hands on some PowerFC's

S14 Direct plug and play for R6000, I can also get them for the S13 for R7000, these are some of the most basic units to set up and configure and come preloaded with base maps perfect for just plugging in and going, then you just tune to suit with the hand held controler.

There are guys in JHB, Durban and CPT that are BRILLIANT with the units and know how to get the most out of your car in the least time.

There is a reason why most of the worlds most powerful Nissans use PowerFC's now at the same price as localy manufactured universal units you dont have to waist time trouble shooting for weeks and weeks to get your car running,, besides, if you work out how much you actualy spend at the end of the day with a universal ecu to get it all in and working the powerFC works out far cheaper, AND it works with all of your stock sensors and nissan upgrade sensors

I will be adding them to my website shortly.

I am also getting a new batch of V3 daughterboards for the turbo people only able to spend R2000-2500, I will be hosting a whole bunch base maps for all sorts of set up's, including turbo upgrades, injector changes, cams ectr for free... It wont be 100% perfect as every engine is slightly different but it will cut out a lot of time you will need to spend setting it up, if you datalog your car and email it to me I will even be able to edit your map or explain to you how to do it if you run a wideband, and for R2300 with sensor its never a bad idea. New units also come with the ability to use flat shifting ectr. I will be offering to do the install into the ecu for R250 with a 1 day turn around, no other wires get touched, it also supports near any Nissan AFM including the Z32 and Q45 units.

Phinx
0.7 Bar Boost
Car: S13

Post by Phinx »

Ian ....

Your the best... Power FC for the Ca18det?
Dude I cant afford this now but I will E-mail you asking you

People these are the best units on the market for tunning
A.K.A - Wonderboy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1993 Nissan 200 SX
148 Kw - 250 NM @ 0.55 bar. 1.8T ATW
1989 Toyota Corrola
63kw - 117nm 1.3- N/A
18.2 @118,4 Km - Rainbow Raceway

Phinx
0.7 Bar Boost

Post by Phinx »

Yo Rezlo

You forgot to post about your big sale...

S-13 / S-14 short shifters cheap
A.K.A - Wonderboy
1993 Nissan 200 SX
148 Kw - 250 NM @ 0.55 bar. 1.8T ATW
1989 Toyota Corrola
63kw - 117nm 1.3- N/A
18.2 @118,4 Km - Rainbow Raceway

Stephen Swanepoel
0.5 Bar Boost

Post by Stephen Swanepoel »

Phinx wrote:Yo Rezlo

You forgot to post about your big sale...

S-13 / S-14 short shifters cheap
Ok what is cheep? Im looking

Rezlo
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by Rezlo »

Well, tell me what all the details are of your car and ill see if there are any left, email me, ian@rezlo.com , much easier because i usualy dont use these forums.