Im new PLEAZE help me

Discussion of technical issues and ideas (engine, chassis)

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Yakuza
Slipping Clutch
Car: S13

Im new PLEAZE help me

Post by Yakuza »

Hey guys I just got everything set up for my pc.
I have my now for 5 months and I love it. Even thouhg I have more troubles with it than fun.

I did my motor about 4000kays ago. Replaced everything with stock internals ect. Now I see the injectors are leeking allot you smell the gas like bad. Just before this I replaced my stock fuel pump with that monster Walbro pump. Car pulls like mad, feels lekke. But if it idles for too long the car will die and/or starts to loose revs and smokes this blue-ish colour.

When I touch my exhaust tip its pure black stuff.. It stains my hands so I reckon its bad..
What should I do even though Im just a student with little to no cash???Now must I do injectors? What size? Can I go for 440"s?Car is stock , 1.8 turbo 16 valve CA motor.
{if I drive for long on the highway above 4000rpm and pull in the clutch the revs wil stay at 2000rpm then I must just tap the accelerator and the revs drop to the normal 900rpm}

Or is there another / better solution?
Manny thanks

BigKriss
SX Forumholic
Car: S14
Engine: RB

Post by BigKriss »

Firstly, welcome to the forum..

Secondly, you are busy destroying your engine with excessive over fueling .The new monster pump should be fine on a stock engine. Check your fuel pressure and make sure it is all within specification.

NO, do not fit bigger injectors if you are running std ecu and the engine is bone stock.That will exacerbate the problem

Why did you fit the monster pump ??

Fastlane
0.1 Bar Boost

Help

Post by Fastlane »

Sounds to me like you have a sticky accelerator cable mechanism. Check the cable release as mine use to ''stick'' near the throttle. I put a rubber spacer behind.

Fastlane
0.1 Bar Boost

Help

Post by Fastlane »

Sorry, meant to add that I deduced this since you tap your accelerator pedal to drop rev.

Yakuza
Slipping Clutch

Post by Yakuza »

Hey guys the reason for the pump was that I fitted 3 previous stock SXpumps and they geve me a flatspots.

Bigkrisss: So after waisting allot of cash Ibought the Walbro pump and it rectified my problems on the fueling side of things. Jap motor and ecu is 'bonestock'. Wil modify in the future. Okey but what size is the normal or standard injectors ,cuase Idrove to the Rock this weekend adn damn after just 5 min of idling there is almost 340ml of fuel on top of my itake manifold. Do you perhaps now where I could find the parts including the 'o' rings and stuf ??

@Fastlane: I checked my cable and it has allot of freeplay no stickyness. If you trap it it goes and releases when it should.. I thimnk it could be my idle controller thats old or sumthing??

Thanks for the feedback guys I really really apreciate it!!!

POWDER
Club Rep
Engine: SR

Post by POWDER »

Hey Yakuza,

Welcome to the forum....

I would agree with BK that ur over fueling, also with the idle controll idea, 2 good points to start..... Also the fact that you got fuel pissin out could very well be the issue, your motor not getting the correct amount of fuel to calculated air density....

1. Get new orings for ur fuel rail, nissan should have them, it's the same ones as on the CA Sentra's.... Otherwise there is an oring place in edenvale bedford border that should be able to help, just can't remember their name right now....

2. Check your lambda that it is not stuffed from the over fueling, can cause some compensation issues

3. As BK said, check fuel pressure, possibly a leaking injector due to over pressure or faulty pressure regulator..... The extra pressure also causes higher flow through nozels which can cause the over fueling

4. Faulty MAF can also give some issues like that, check the voltages are correct....

Imo , check those things, with the standard settup, those should be the only things causing issues..... Open for correction though.....
Carpe Diemotor - Sieze the motor today
- Nissan 200SX S13 92' SR20DET
http://200sx.za.net/phpBB3/garage_vehic ... cle&VID=14

POWDER
Club Rep
Engine: SR

Post by POWDER »

Hey Cuz, any resolution on your problem yet? Got it sorted?
Carpe Diemotor - Sieze the motor today
- Nissan 200SX S13 92' SR20DET
http://200sx.za.net/phpBB3/garage_vehic ... cle&VID=14

Yakuza
Slipping Clutch

Post by Yakuza »

Hey Powder.. Thanks allot for the advice..
I will check this weekend, Im studien at TUKS.. So the test and stuff started already so Im time locked.. BUt will let u now thanks man!!!

Yakuza
Slipping Clutch

Post by Yakuza »

Hey gys so took it all out.. Looks like 2 injectors had their days.. IM gettig o rings and insulaters from nissan R675 for all of them.. Now I need Injectors??? STock ones you dont find nor simmular ones.. Any help where accept Nissan I can get??
PLEAZE its urgent

P3g4sus
Club Drifter
Car: Supra
Engine: 2JZ

Post by P3g4sus »

Talk to RynHelturus He has my spare set, Maybe he can help you there?

http://200sx.za.net/phpBB2/profile.php? ... ile&u=7035
Power is nothing without control,
Control is not fun without power.
Traction is over rated. :twisted:

Yakuza
Slipping Clutch

Post by Yakuza »

Hey folks.. Did the reinstall of the injectors about 2 weeks ago after they were tested. All in and car doesnt start.l Leak was fixed but after disasmbling the damn unit 8 times all of the injectors are leaking. It crancks but nothing else doesnt want to take fire..

I checked for spark and fuel to the presure regulator got a new one in aswell and it pumps well. Droped the presure to 36psi as per manuel specs. Gap is 0.6mm on plugs. Also cheked the coils and replaced the carbon tips.

Car only starts if you disconnect the fuel pump and crank her she takes, then quickly put the plug back on. She does sound asif she has a mis when she idles, it was also clear that she was idling at 1500+ rpm. Revs tend to spike and drop quickly but not so much as it wil die. Didnt take her for a spin as im scared something else will break AGAIN. But the car was 100% fine prior to the injector replacement. Im out of options...

I dont know how to check ecu to see my problem. does anyone have a fault detector or sumthing?? Its my daily guys and its still standing
What can i try/check next??

araf69
Slipping Clutch

Post by araf69 »

Bought my o rings from bearing man - R10 for 6. Bought 2 spare. The brand of the o ring is viton