How-to's, project cars, and various other articles posted by club members

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Riekert
The Overlord
Car: S13
Engine: VQ

Re: My mint SX

Post by Riekert »

Talk to hotstuff for the love of all that is a mint stock sx.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

DARRYL J
0.2 Bar Boost

Post by DARRYL J »

Well i guess it's each to his own

Enjoy it and good luck with the build

[smilie=200sx_200sx.gif]

Riekert
The Overlord

Post by Riekert »

DARRYL J wrote:Well i guess it's each to his own

Enjoy it and good luck with the build

[smilie=200sx_200sx.gif]
Is also true... just sad to see such a minter butchered

Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

DARRYL J
0.2 Bar Boost

Post by DARRYL J »

Yeah Riekert

Thats the kind of car you buy and build a new garage and ensure she's pampered and loved and treated with the respect a legend deserves ( Twakkie I'm not saying you won't look after her just something I would do )

:wink:

Riekert
The Overlord

Post by Riekert »

DARRYL J wrote:Yeah Riekert

Thats the kind of car you buy and build a new garage and ensure she's pampered and loved and treated with the respect a legend deserves ( Twakkie I'm not saying you won't look after her just something I would do )

:wink:
Agreed!

aka The Overlord

DriftZ
200SX Maniac
Car: S15
Engine: SR

Post by DriftZ »

what a pity.

Dont mean to be a downer.. but thats like the neatest SX ive ever seen ( in photos atleast ) believe me ...we/im all about modding but i gotta put a +1 for keeping that thing stock. i dont think you know how lucky you are... yet

Hotstuff
Club Rep

Post by Hotstuff »

@ Twakkie - pull in at Nismo mania on Sunday at Tarlton. I will be there for most of the day. Your car is absolutely beautiful and maybe you end up doing what some of us have done here on the forum by having 2 x SX's. One to mod and another just to remain the way our boys in Japland designed it...

With all due respect to you, I urge you not to de-virginise this car as its one of the cleanest i have seen in SA. Also remember that a car is only original once.

In the famouse words of Russell Peters: "... Do the right thing! Be a man!..."
'92 White S13

Hotstuff
Club Rep

Post by Hotstuff »

@ Twakkie - pull in at Nismo mania on Sunday at Tarlton. I will be there for most of the day. Your car is absolutely beautiful and maybe you end up doing what some of us have done here on the forum by having 2 x SX's. One to mod and another just to remain the way our boys in Japland designed it...

With all due respect to you, I urge you not to de-virginise this car as its one of the cleanest i have seen in SA. Also remember that a car is only original once.

In the famous words of Russell Peters: "... Do the right thing! Be a man!..."
'92 White S13

Twakkie
Slipping Clutch

Post by Twakkie »

Ugh!! Kammaan guys!! now your gona make me feel bad. i have anyway already started with a couple of things. I feel if its done clean it fine. ells my Anglia would still have been a 900cc!!

Ero_sennin
SX Forumholic

Post by Ero_sennin »

Fokkit! That sx is new! best one I have ever seen!
SONY Xplod inside
SR20DET Powered Red RS13

dialate
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by dialate »

Dont do it.

godzilla
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by godzilla »

DAMN now i also know what a std S13 looked the day it rolled off the factory floor! dude i have never owned a new car but that is as close to NEW as it comes.i bet non of the guys on this forum has bought an sx new . congrats man u dont get better than that. i wouldent mod it either but thats me . enjoy what ever you do to it .keep us posted.
sideways forever....

ljS14
Over Boosting
Car: Evo

Post by ljS14 »

Congrates :D

there is so few stock clean ones like this around it would be regarded as a collectors item i promise you.

keep it and mod a different one PLEASE

Thats why i bought one that needed work and modded the shit out of that a whilw go :wink:
1991 S13 200SX
1993 Z32 300ZX Convertable
Evo 8

harleyzx1400
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by harleyzx1400 »

Twakkies, I see you bought the one from Vredendal. I looked at it on Gumtree when I bought mine, but mine is a 1994 with 38000km on the clock now. I have done a few things to my car and I am putting the motor that should have been in when the cars were sold in SA, namely the SR20 DET. If the conversion is done properly, you are not "butchering" the car. Some of the cars I have seen certainly fit into the "butchered" category. A stock SX handles terribly and goes lousy at the coast. Do what you want to do and judging from your Anglia, you will do a lekker job. I don't know so much about fitting an RB, that is really changing the car. My two cents worth.Have fun. Cheers.

Twakkie
Slipping Clutch

Post by Twakkie »

Yep that the one!! and so true about the handling, i just want to firm every thing up and round the car off. i have done a couple of things so far that i feel make the car a bit better without going to far out, slotted rotors (std brieke is k#k!), k&n flat bed, took that hideous wisco fan and cowling off!! and a 3" down pipe and system (don't put in three boxes though!!! :facepalm: ). that's almost good enough for now. the RB is way down the line but that is the dream, as long as it makes decent power i'm happy.