Drift Pig!!!

It's all about going side ways YO!

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

but if i hear that you've been implicated in taxi violence, i will come and kick your...

on second thought, if you violently deal with taxi's then i will applaud you for going through with something that i've always wanted to do!!!!!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

Gary57
Club Rep
Car: S13

Post by Gary57 »

my girlfriends ballie is selling his ford anglia,unfinished project.got 2lt motor,5 speed box, 1600 sport diff and brakes. its got auto gauges, cd player, and hot old school 13 inch mags and brand new tyres. he only wants 12k for it. oh ja and its yellow :twisted:

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

sorry gary!

but sokar, dont do it dude!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

sorry gary!

but sokar, dont do it dude!

No stress it was just a thought.

johansx
0.4 Bar Boost
Car: S14
Engine: SR

Post by johansx »

Found the link I was looking for... pick your V8 engine. I like the 650 HP @ 10,700 rpm version :roll:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/promotive/_I ... ations.htm
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone...

VoodooMaster
Slipping Clutch

Post by VoodooMaster »

Sokar, go the skyline route. I am also considering that but it will be great for you try it first and let us know.

The RWD toys/datsun are just to light and tend to spin out very easily (I think). They ideal for spin city.
How will the GTX drift with those rear half shafts?
The only thing better than going FAST,
Is Going FAST SIDEWAYS.

Vlade
* - Club Pimp - *
Car: Other

Post by Vlade »

johansx wrote:Found the link I was looking for... pick your V8 engine. I like the 650 HP @ 10,700 rpm version :roll:

Guess those bottom two engines aren't production engines but special orders or something like that... still very impressive, but it runs on Meth
Hairdresser MX5

johansx
0.4 Bar Boost

Post by johansx »

VoodooMaster wrote:Sokar, go the skyline route. I am also considering that but it will be great for you try it first and let us know.

The RWD toys/datsun are just to light and tend to spin out very easily (I think). They ideal for spin city.
How will the GTX drift with those rear half shafts?
The Cresida does not handle nearly as well as the Skylines. Just crawl underneath both and decide for yourself. The Nissan suspension on both the 2/3.0 SGLi and 2.8 GTX/SGLi is in a different class. Nissan SA stuffed up the later models suspension by raising it for "local" conditions :cry: but it is easy to get the original ride hight back. My 1986 GTX handled at least as well on 195x65x15 crap tyres than my S14 with 235x40x17s. Both where very easy to throttle steer at speed and over / under steer was controllable with just throttle input :lol:

The 2.8/3.0 Cresidas did not come standard with the bigger motors, it was a local development... :oops:

johansx
0.4 Bar Boost

Post by johansx »

Vlade wrote:
johansx wrote:Found the link I was looking for... pick your V8 engine. I like the 650 HP @ 10,700 rpm version :roll:

Guess those bottom two engines aren't production engines but special orders or something like that... still very impressive, but it runs on Meth
Imagine a V8 at 10 700 rpm.... You can apparently order them as crate motors, ready to fit complete with dyno sheet.

widowmaker
200SX Maniac

Post by widowmaker »

johansx wrote: My 1986 GTX handled at least as well on 195x65x15 crap tyres than my S14 with 235x40x17s. Both where very easy to throttle steer at speed and over / under steer was controllable with just throttle input :lol:
didn't you say at the club meet that you used to drink a lot in those days?

:wink: ooooooohhhh friiiiidaaaayyybug

johansx
0.4 Bar Boost

Post by johansx »

widowmaker wrote:
johansx wrote: My 1986 GTX handled at least as well on 195x65x15 crap tyres than my S14 with 235x40x17s. Both where very easy to throttle steer at speed and over / under steer was controllable with just throttle input :lol:
didn't you say at the club meet that you used to drink a lot in those days?

:wink: ooooooohhhh friiiiidaaaayyybug
In "those" days the word "drift" was not even coined yet. I think we called it broadies, like in broadside... My favourite spots where the 270 degree off-on ramps connecting crossing highways. Comming from Sandton on the N1 north going south on the N3, thats a propper 270.... Another one I've done with the SX is comming from Vereeniging north and take the N12 east I think. A nice downhill and space to run off ... [smilie=200sx_taz.gif]

But please do not get me wrong, I don't normally drive like that :oops:

Sokar
1.0 Bar Boost

Post by Sokar »

Hopefully my SAGA Has ended.

I have procured a drift pig. Hopefully it will be all that I want it to be :P Its a little rough around the edges, and I'll need to fix up a few things before it will drift, so i'll be back in action in about a month or so!
Captain Slow to the rescue!

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

What car is it??

Sokar
1.0 Bar Boost

Post by Sokar »

Alas, its not a 200SX, its not even a Nissan...... Its a BMW.....

1989 325i..... :P
Captain Slow to the rescue!

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

What you pay for it??