Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

200sxrb25
0.2 Bar Boost
Car: S13
Engine: RB

live to race

Post by 200sxrb25 »

Hi everyone,

Firstly, i just want to confirm that we are set for our "Live to Race" event on the 20th of March. Well have around 70 children attending, & i have 14 driver confirmations to date. iIknow that many of you are very busy, but please check your diaries & rsvp so that we can get another 10-15 cars to make it an unforgetable day. I am promising nothing - but with a little luck we may just get some TV coverage with IgnitionTV /Car Magazine, I expect some feedback shortly. We will also have the Ferrari 458 Italia at the track on the day, & that should be something special. No Q-ing!

Secondly, we've been invited to showcase some of our "Live to Race" stock at the 2011 Canal Walk Motor Show. We've been asked for 15 cars & i need to rsvp, so check the details & let me know.

The show will run for almost a week, at the of April - from the 27th - 2nd May. Setup will start on the morning of the 26th of April, & cars can be fetched from 9pm on the 2nd of May. The cars will be displayed behind stanchions, & there'll be serious security thruóut the show. We will have a group area for all the "Live to Race"cars.

I await your feedback / confirmation on these two invites, just specify "live to race", or "canal walk", or both in your reply.

Wishing you all a great weekend, & see you soon.

Blessings.

Joe Struwig.

083 419 5114

livetorace1@gmail.com

www.livetorace1.blospot.com
200sx rb25
lotus 7

POWDER
Club Rep
Car: S13
Engine: SR

Post by POWDER »

Would love to be part of this, but my passport is not ready yet.... Dang would be nice to do this....
Carpe Diemotor - Sieze the motor today
- Nissan 200SX S13 92' SR20DET
http://200sx.za.net/phpBB3/garage_vehic ... cle&VID=14