Cold Fusion 200SX S14 for sale 'PRICE DROP' SOLD

Want to sell your Car Post it here

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Big Nirvash
Slipping Clutch
Car: S13

Post by Big Nirvash »

hahahaha, @ rat, i dont even have an SX and ive been broke for years!

@nirvash, just outta interest, what was the scam offer? always good to know what the latest on is....

good to hear that youre not just flogging the camry for quick cash. Im sure if you can hold out on the Evo build for a while ,you'll get the right money for it.

[/quote]
Its nice to be important, but more important to be nice.

ljS14
Over Boosting
Car: Evo

Post by ljS14 »

Very interested in the scam offer myself :wink:
What was the deal???
1991 S13 200SX
1993 Z32 300ZX Convertable
Evo 8

godzilla
0.3 Bar Boost

scam

Post by godzilla »

yes guys be aware of the scams. i have been selling my bakkies for some years and i always get the same morons that think im so desparate ill do any thing they ask .like the guy thats asks to meet somewere and he must pick up the "diamonds"or money some were .dont go. or they want to meet somewere remote ,when i get that i say ok cool we can meet at athlone police station that quickly stops the converstion,
or the guy speaks afrikaans and breis sais his driving a big truck and cant come in small areas and he will pay u for the bakkie but u must keep it till he can pic up the following week i tell them come to my work its in an industrial area at the airport and the truck turnaround area is right there next to us ,the conversations normally stops there. last week a guy walks in and asks to see the bakkie and wants me to take him to the bank to get the cash ,i say he must either meet me there or bring me the money or we can transfere it inside the conversations stop right there .
we have the total garage in the airport industria here in capetown and a skam they do is tell u to meet them at the garage were they come walking from the township get in with u and either rob u of your valuables or just jack u and kik u out dead or alive . so when i see a car parked outside thats not coming for fuel or to the shop i ask them to leave specially when they have a for sale sticker on,i warn the guys not to be stupid cause its a trap.plus i dont want our business to gain a reputaiton for k@k happening to desent people. so if u get offers like that and u dont want people at work or at your house ,the police station will wither out the scams very quickly . rather u keep your car and your life then end up money less car less or worse lifeless. please guys watch out. these are but a few scams
sideways forever....

RB25SX
Over Boosting
Car: R32
Engine: RB

Re: scam

Post by RB25SX »

godzilla wrote:yes guys be aware of the scams. driving a big truck and cant come in small areas and he will pay u for the bakkie but u must keep it till he can pic up the following week i tell
LOL.... they tried the same scam when i was selling my car. Never go somewhere with your car, if u are not totaly sure its safe :wink:
R32 GTR

nirvash
1.0 Bar Boost

Post by nirvash »

was just an email thing, the guy said he was definitly buying my car at my asking price, even though he has never seen it, and he's apparently a u.s army marine over seas, and he wanted all sorts of arb details and wouldnt phone, and wanted to send me all his apparent $600 000 savings for me to keep for him, even though i knew him through one email he sent me, said my add made me seem like an honest person.....etc

just a fraud scam to get bank details and identification etc

hate that bull%$*&

but anyway....
Time to nut up or shut up. RB25DET S13 (sold)

Current. CA18DET S13

Big Nirvash
Slipping Clutch

Post by Big Nirvash »

+1 for that bro.

I would dig to catch some of these dudes and tech them a lesson, really grinds me when people try this kinda $hi+. Real world trolling.

Im glad you guys are careful when post pics of your cars that you swirl the number plates and dont give out details on the web. Shows that at least some of us are with the program.

Anyway, pun that 13, whore yourself at Peddlars to some milfs and buy ljs14's Camry :lol:

Bargain.

WooHaa
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by WooHaa »

Big Nirvash wrote:+1 for that bro.

Anyway, pun that 13, whore yourself at Peddlars to some milfs and buy ljs14's Camry :lol:

Bargain.
It really is a bargain.....now where is this Peddlars?
:o
Steer From the Rear !!

Big Nirvash
Slipping Clutch

Post by Big Nirvash »

It's On The Bend..... :lol:

spaanschemat river road constantia.

Sorry for hijack
:oops:

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

bump for a epic car!
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Efini-Boy
0.1 Bar Boost

Re: scam

Post by Efini-Boy »

godzilla wrote:yes guys be aware of the scams. i have been selling my bakkies for some years and i always get the same morons that think im so desparate ill do any thing they ask .like the guy thats asks to meet somewere and he must pick up the "diamonds"or money some were .dont go. or they want to meet somewere remote ,when i get that i say ok cool we can meet at athlone police station that quickly stops the converstion,
or the guy speaks afrikaans and breis sais his driving a big truck and cant come in small areas and he will pay u for the bakkie but u must keep it till he can pic up the following week i tell them come to my work its in an industrial area at the airport and the truck turnaround area is right there next to us ,the conversations normally stops there. last week a guy walks in and asks to see the bakkie and wants me to take him to the bank to get the cash ,i say he must either meet me there or bring me the money or we can transfere it inside the conversations stop right there .
we have the total garage in the airport industria here in capetown and a skam they do is tell u to meet them at the garage were they come walking from the township get in with u and either rob u of your valuables or just jack u and kik u out dead or alive . so when i see a car parked outside thats not coming for fuel or to the shop i ask them to leave specially when they have a for sale sticker on,i warn the guys not to be stupid cause its a trap.plus i dont want our business to gain a reputaiton for k@k happening to desent people. so if u get offers like that and u dont want people at work or at your house ,the police station will wither out the scams very quickly . rather u keep your car and your life then end up money less car less or worse lifeless. please guys watch out. these are but a few scams
Hate These Scammers! Had the same guy calling me bout my Prelude, He's, driving a very big truck from Namibia, can only meet in Epping Industria wants to give me the cash, then wants me to keep the car till next week, when he flies down from Namibia to fetch the car..? and his phone keeps dying cause he don't have airtime! and send me callme's lol and that was the last of him!
1996 200sx S14

ljS14
Over Boosting
Car: Evo

Post by ljS14 »

BUMP :roll:
1991 S13 200SX
1993 Z32 300ZX Convertable
Evo 8

P3g4sus
Club Drifter
Car: Supra