VegetaSSJ4
0.2 Bar Boost
Engine: RB

Wanted-S14 200 SX .

Post by VegetaSSJ4 »

@ aep886
Don't bother dude.

He won't buy.
He had 3 choices on nice looking cars mine included.
And he didn't buy any of them.

I think anyone would know that these cars are 15 years old so they won't be in perfect condition.

Jus my 2c
---------SKYLINE---------
(O O) - - R33 - - (O O)
----------FTW!!!!----------

aep886
SX Forumholic
Car: S14
Engine: SR

Post by aep886 »

hahaha when i bought mine i was like... any condition will do... as long as it an S14 nothing i can't change or fix! just the right amount of money everything will do~!!!!
current vehicles...
1979 Corolla SR5
1996 S14 200sx

Charlvdw
200SX Maniac
Car: S13

Re: Wanted-S14 200 SX .

Post by Charlvdw »

VegetaSSJ4 wrote:
I think anyone would know that these cars are 15 years old so they won't be in perfect condition.

Jus my 2c
Some are just more perfect then others, i think he is just looking for best one.

aep886
SX Forumholic

Post by aep886 »

Charlvdw wrote:
VegetaSSJ4 wrote:

Jus my 2c
Some are just more perfect then others, i think he is just looking for best one.
so many good ones but @ the price...
current vehicles...
1979 Corolla SR5
1996 S14 200sx

ljS14
Over Boosting
Car: Evo

Post by ljS14 »

aep886 wrote:
Charlvdw wrote:
VegetaSSJ4 wrote:

Jus my 2c
so many good ones but @ the price...
Well said :wink:
If you want one in perfect condition expect to pay for it ,as the owner has already spent way over the value of the car making it that way 8)
seems that nobody is willing to do this atm :roll: , not intended for BigKris only, just a general thing atm :evil:
1991 S13 200SX
1993 Z32 300ZX Convertable
Evo 8

aep886
SX Forumholic

Post by aep886 »

it like this other guy offer me R50k for my car... i told him to f@#k himself...
or i will give him my Sentra for R50k!!!
current vehicles...
1979 Corolla SR5
1996 S14 200sx

Gizmo
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by Gizmo »

[smilie=200sx_offtopic.gif]

My 200sx s13 will come soon, almost got all my funding, im searching for one around 40-50k, can really find some well looked after ones for that price range, even thou they stock! its a good foundation :D
"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"

ex: Audi A3 1.8T 204 kw atw (sold)
ex: VW Mk1 2.0 8v (sold)

MarcoSX
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by MarcoSX »

Thats the truth right there... if you dont want to spend 100k plus then you have to buy one but dont expect it to be perfect if you buy a s14 its cos you want one and you will spend time and money on getting it right... when i bought mine it had a motor that was pretty much FC#ked but i bought it anyway because that is small things that can be fixed or replaced....

FUEL PERFORMANCE
Over Boosting
Car: Other

Post by FUEL PERFORMANCE »

:lol: :lol:
FUEL PERFORMANCE SA-UK-EU
HIGH FLOW SA-UK-EU

- Fuel Pumps - Fuel Pressure Regulators - Widebands -

Online Shop - http://www.fuelperformance.co.za
https://www.facebook.com/FUELPERFORMANCEUK

VegetaSSJ4
0.2 Bar Boost

Wanted-S14 200 SX .

Post by VegetaSSJ4 »

I have nothing against the guy.

I just see it in the light of if you are looking for a S14 and you find a good lookin one and then you BUY it.

All S14's no matter how good has something on it that is not right with it.

I remember when i bought mine, I loved it from the moment i set my eyes on it so I just told him "SOLD"

I understand that he is looking for the best one for the price but he has to uderstand that they start at about R75k for a decent stockish one and then you get ones with added extras wich can raise the price way over a R150k.

I hope he finds the car he is looking for.

The only reason that I am even thinking of selling mt S14 is a Nissan Skyline GTR.

If that where not the case I would never sell it.
---------SKYLINE---------
(O O) - - R33 - - (O O)
----------FTW!!!!----------

BigKriss
SX Forumholic

Post by BigKriss »

Let me give you blokes some pointers here.

I looked and drove Phills car. The interior is absolutely lovely ! The car has been pranged on the left front and the repair is so badly done that I did not want anything to do with it unless I could get new replacement parts. New replacement parts would cost me in the region of twenty grand. I have the quotes for a new valance and second hand everything else.
Phill, love the interior , wheels , badges and the GTR key..just not my car at the price. My original offer stands for your car btw..

Car number two looked great in pictures but was withdrawn for sale by the owner. He has indicated that he would contact me if he changed his mind but I am not holding my breath. If it becomes available, I will most probably buy it.

Car number three is the Yakuza RB modded S14. Firstly, not in my price range,
The RB is also not on my list of engines I want in a S15. Awesome car, not for me.

The fourth car is in Cape Town, I flew down a week ago and quite frankly, it was a mess. Automatic , white in colour, pulled through a barbed wire fence and seriously neglected. not my car.

The fifth car is in P.E. I have asked the owner to send pics a week ago and nothing has been forthcoming.

I have looked at an incredibly clean Soarer but frankly, not my cup of tea.
I'm now looking at a Skyline RB20 but again have issues with foreign registration.

Guys, I am a serious buyer and have cash in hand for the right car. Just because I did not buy the first car that was advertised does not say I'm not serious.

Please let me know when a clean , good car comes along, Ill be very keen to look at it.

BtW, I asked Ian (Rezlo) to sell me his monster track car he is busy building. We both chuckled aloud at the thought. Now that is a car I would spend money on. :wink:

Gizmo
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by Gizmo »

BigKriss wrote:Let me give you blokes some pointers here.

I looked and drove Phills car. The interior is absolutely lovely ! The car has been pranged on the left front and the repair is so badly done that I did not want anything to do with it unless I could get new replacement parts. New replacement parts would cost me in the region of twenty grand. I have the quotes for a new valance and second hand everything else.
Phill, love the interior , wheels , badges and the GTR key..just not my car at the price. My original offer stands for your car btw..

Car number two looked great in pictures but was withdrawn for sale by the owner. He has indicated that he would contact me if he changed his mind but I am not holding my breath. If it becomes available, I will most probably buy it.

Car number three is the Yakuza RB modded S14. Firstly, not in my price range,
The RB is also not on my list of engines I want in a S15. Awesome car, not for me.

The fourth car is in Cape Town, I flew down a week ago and quite frankly, it was a mess. Automatic , white in colour, pulled through a barbed wire fence and seriously neglected. not my car.

The fifth car is in P.E. I have asked the owner to send pics a week ago and nothing has been forthcoming.

I have looked at an incredibly clean Soarer but frankly, not my cup of tea.
I'm now looking at a Skyline RB20 but again have issues with foreign registration.

Guys, I am a serious buyer and have cash in hand for the right car. Just because I did not buy the first car that was advertised does not say I'm not serious.

Please let me know when a clean , good car comes along, Ill be very keen to look at it.

BtW, I asked Ian (Rezlo) to sell me his monster track car he is busy building. We both chuckled aloud at the thought. Now that is a car I would spend money on. :wink:
Always 2 sides to a story ... :D
"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"

ex: Audi A3 1.8T 204 kw atw (sold)
ex: VW Mk1 2.0 8v (sold)

BigKriss
SX Forumholic

Post by BigKriss »

I don`t follow here Gizmo...what other story bud ?

ljS14
Over Boosting
Car: Evo

Post by ljS14 »

Again ,good luck finding the car you looking for :wink:
You going to be looking for a long time for a clean S14 SR20 :shock:
1991 S13 200SX
1993 Z32 300ZX Convertable
Evo 8

mario_200sx
200SX Maniac

Post by mario_200sx »

Guys, this is really so silly!

If he aint happy with your car then so be it! I f he is willing to go all the way to CPT to look at a car then Im sure he is serious!

BiggKriss, only advice I can offer is to buy something under your budget and spend the remains on fixing it up properly. cause most of the SX's around has been f*cked up already.....

Or up your budget and buy one that been done right!
Rolling Thunder..........