Me VS Q7

Going fast in a straight line

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Draco
Forum Whore
Car: S13

Me VS Q7

Post by Draco »

I decided after redoing my timing to drive with the car to work today, so as I got onto the R21 I gave it some stick, fealt much stronger, I had the timing wayyyyyy low....so this Audi Q7(looked like it, no badges, new shape)Image

saw me giving it some stick so he made sure he was behind me.

Standing at the robot, 1 car infront, me then the presumed Q7, when we pullled away we had to wait for the car infront to move which he did, then from 2nd I gave it some decent foot, ran it to just before 7000rpm before changing, from the start I opened a gap on the Audi, I could see he was trying to catch me....but I just kept pulling the gap more, when I reached 2lowlow km's/h I started breaking....just before I started to brake the audi was quite far behind...I'd say around 50 meters.

I am chuffed, taking into consideration that I only get 1 bar from 5000rpm upwards, before 5000rpm she reaches 0.7 and does not move....I know....actuator.

rat
Administrator
Car: R32
Engine: RB

Post by rat »

Q7 is a tank but not slow

I drove the 6.0l V12 omg wow, that moves for a car that is 2000kgs +
Hot Plates are Sexy

Draco
Forum Whore
Car: S13

Post by Draco »

I expected it to be faster....with my old red sx I ran a BMW X5...and I could not pull away much....

I knew this thing was heavy...but I also new they are strong....I was surprized that I pulled so easy...