Syncro gear

Discussion of technical issues and ideas (engine, chassis)

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

WooHaa
0.6 Bar Boost
Car: S13

Post by WooHaa »

Damn Jay_Boy you're a pretty handy fella 8) .
Now remember to get plenty of legs.....er..I mean light on those pics of yours. :!:
Steer From the Rear !!

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost
Engine: SR

Post by Jay_boy »

Do you think foreplay ag i mean four pairs will be enough?? :oops:
Sucks gas and hauls ass! Catch my DRIFT????

VoodooMaster
Slipping Clutch

Post by VoodooMaster »

Utost respect there Jay boy. I remove mine two weeks back but fortunately I had friends to assist and we had the car on a lift. That box has a havy weight. Two spoons of USN Phedrocut powder mixed in a 500ml water and you should have any problems getting the box back in.

Just a suggestion from my side. Get someone to help put the box back. Or better yet. Pay someone to do the job for you.
The only thing better than going FAST,
Is Going FAST SIDEWAYS.

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Jay_boy »

NO i like to do the work on my car myself, then i know its done right!! but yea gonna need some help to get it back in!! i put it back alone once and promiced myself never again!! it took lots of swearing blood and tears, but taking it out is easy!! :wink:

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Jay_boy »

ok the guys at nissan said my parts should get here today!! :D so if all goes well will be putting her back together soon!! :wink: but word of advice its a messy job and very tecnical not for the amature who wants to save on some bucks!! :roll: if it wasnt for my old man it would have been murder!! and you need a second pair of hands and eyes. :wink: oh yes before i forget i had to go buy some tools to do the job cos its all odd sizes like the one nut is a 38 ring spanner and thats not a tool that just lies around any garage!! :wink: LOL

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Jay_boy »

Ok guys i got my parts on friday but had a bit of a party this weekend at H2O so was still hung over on sunday and still recovering yesterday!! :oops: so will start putting everything back together tonight if all goes well and start taking picks!!! So wish me luck!! :wink:

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

Dude, don't procrastinate, we're waiting on you.... 8) hehe

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Jay_boy »

hey howzit guys!! gearbox is in and all is exelent!!! :wink: like i said if you dont like to battle a bit or you are not good with problem solving then get someone to do it for ya! :wink: the gear box is like a puzzle cos one thing wont fit unless the other is in place!! :lol: so if you dont have a second pair of hands to help, Dont and i repeat DONT try and do it yourself!!! :wink: i must say the manual was a huge help!!

had a bit of a head scracher when reassembling the damb thing!! my dad thought he was funny and added some extra parts when i was not looking!!! :lol: so had a hard time figuring out where all these parts go that i have not seen when i striped it!! :lol: so ya loads of fun and agrevation!! :wink:

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

Pics?

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Jay_boy »

OK you guys are gonna hate me for this one BUT at first the camara didnt want to focus on the girls from teasers there was a problem with the lens fogging up!! then when the girls saw that there were dirty oil involved they started to oil pour it all over them selves and i didnt get that on film cos i joined them and then after battling to scrub them clean they had to leve to go to work!! :( so i only got a shit load of picks of the gearbox and my hands!!! sorry guys!! :wink:

WooHaa
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by WooHaa »

What's the use :x
I don't wanna see your hands......especially not on your gearbox.

I wanna see CHICKS :lol:
Steer From the Rear !!

Daniel
200SX Maniac
Engine: RB

Post by Daniel »

roflmao

good job
sig[/sig]

WooHaa
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by WooHaa »

So when are we going to see da pics :?:
Steer From the Rear !!

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Jay_boy »

Sorry for the delay in the picks guys its just been a bit hectic lately working all day and getting home just to work some more on the car!! my reverse and nutral switches had to be fixt and replaced the boot for the gearlever as this was gaar!! and other ods and ends!! will c if i can find a couple of min to download the picks from my phone onto my pc and onto a flash drive to post them on the net at work!! :wink:

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Jay_boy »

Ok guys the gearbox is going strong exept for jumping out of 5th but i know what the problem is and can be fixt in two ticks!! but i must atmit that as im wrighting this too you i am minus one friend, as toby knows my pc has been on the frits so i gave my cameras memorycard to my bud to extract my picks for me and put it on my memory stick so i can post the picks for you guys, and somehow the NOB erased all my data when transfering from the one to the other!! HE LOST MORE THAN 700MB OF MY DATA!! will see if i can recover the data but it looks grim!! :evil: :(