WooHaa?? You in??

Windowmaker - do you make doors too? :lol:

ChemCool
SX Forumholic
Car: S13

Post by ChemCool »

Derek, give Alru acall?? Where is he?
COOLER, FASTER, LIGHTER
www.wappage.mobi AGENTS NEEDED URGENTLY!

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

Spoke to Alru, he will not join us.

Daniel
200SX Maniac
Engine: RB

Post by Daniel »

gonna try make it. could be a little late. My car is driving super KAK atm. worse than ever :evil:
sig[/sig]

widowmaker
200SX Maniac

Post by widowmaker »

I am gonna leave from Randburg and will stop at the Engen at Sundome @ say 8:15-8:30 if someone wanna join from there...

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

Yeeeeeehhhhaaaa! A new record! 10 SX's in total! That was awesome - thanks guys for attending! 8) Pics will be put up on the site during the week.

Even though I had full intention of going on the track, Murphy struck again. My car started leaking water. So I had to skip the track and skid pan. However, it was good to see a lot of the SX's on the skid pan, some even kicking a bit of bee-hind :shock:

Also great to meet J-boy and Joe, and a new guy Christiaan, who will hopefully be joining the club too. J-boy's pearl-orange SX garnered a lot of attention.

Hope we can keep this club growth going!

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

Thanks guys, it was awsome!!!! great to meat the new guys, talking about murphy....it seems my turbo is murphyrised again, spewing oil out of my dumpvalve, all pipes wet of oil, seems I'l have to go the new bigger turbo way and evrything with it, Chuck...I need some help :(

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost
Engine: SR

Post by Jay_boy »

Hey had a blast thanks for making me feel welcome, definatly looking foward to the next meeting :) , talking about murphy he struk this side aswell my clutch has gone to hell about 5k`s from home got a vibration on the gearlever and alot of slipage when the power comes in!! :x so looks like im gonna fit that copper clutch alot quicker than i antisipated, :wink: i phoned this morning just for a price and nissan`s price was R1200 for a new cluch plate and R222 exc vat for the gide bearing that goes in the crank, :twisted: but phoned nitro performance in brakpan and for a 4botton copper clutch its only R650 so ghess what im opting for!! 8)
Sucks gas and hauls ass! Catch my DRIFT????

ChemCool
SX Forumholic

Post by ChemCool »

This was an awesome event. I enjoyed the day. For me it was imporant to meet new SX owners, and I did. Nice meeting Jay Boy and Widomaker. Always nice to listen to Nuren- I always enjoy his conversations. What an enthusiastic person he is. Nuren, all of the best with the fasting period. Widomaker, dont forget to look in your garage for that extra turbo heatsheild lying around. Let me know please. Jay Boy, thank you for sharing your knowledge and I will keep on saying well done on your paint job. Jay Boy, the advance timing issue is a nightmare for me. Will discuss in the technical dept.
COOLER, FASTER, LIGHTER

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

I have a spare heat shield at home - it's not a standard one, it was made up for me out of stainless steel and foil. I know I told someone they can have it, can't remember who - was it you Freddie? :?

ChemCool
SX Forumholic

Post by ChemCool »

Yes Toby it was me. Thank you. Let us see if we can pick up an origanal from Widowmaker. If not we revert to plan B and I will let you know.
Thanks again.
COOLER, FASTER, LIGHTER

gremlin
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by gremlin »

Thanx for the weekend. It was so nice to see such a large turnout. I like seeing so many SX's in one place. And it was so nice to finally meet Widowmaker and Jayboy. Well done on the paint job. I had a blast on the skid pan. Spun out a few times. WORN SHOCKS. See all of you at the next meet.

Daniel
200SX Maniac
Engine: RB

Post by Daniel »

Hey guys. I was dying to make it, literally, i fell really ill on sunday and could barely get out of bed even. I knew there was going to be a good turnout and i was keen on chatting to you guys again. Hopefully next time will be just as good
sig[/sig]

widowmaker
200SX Maniac

Post by widowmaker »

PICTURES !
PICTURES !
PICTURES !
PICTURES !
PICTURES !
PICTURES !
PICTURES !