Wanted or for sale

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost
Car: S13
Engine: SR

Sunroof

Post by Jay_boy »

hi guys need to know if any of you know where i can find a sunroof for my sx mine brike in the accident and its the only thing still standing in my way to have my car done?? any help will be appreciated!! thanx :)
Sucks gas and hauls ass! Catch my DRIFT????

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

Why don't you put in a electric spoiler sunroof from sunroof city?
http://ads.easyinfo.co.za/htm/premium/ttbvf.htm :D

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Jay_boy »

I would love to but a bit straped for cash!! but did phone them and the price of the electric one was R4500 fitted for the pop up one was R2500 fitted but they cant do anything for me seeing as my car came out with a factory sunroof!! agents only so i decided to phone Nissan and just ask what the damage would be!! :shock: what a shocker the price for only the glass is R4968 exc vat :shock: :shock: :cry: WOW what a eye opener!! will see if i can locate a second hand one or make a plan!! thanks anyway :wink:

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

When you say they can't do anything for you, are you saying that they can't fit an electric sunroof to our cars because it already has one? :?

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Jay_boy »

No they can but the electric sunroof is a bit too rich for my blood!! :P and i asked them if they can just suply me with the glass and the lady on the other side said they cant help me with that i will have to go to the agents for that cos the glass they have might not be the same shape as the one i need soo will have to do a new instilation if i want one :cry: