Bringing in a body kit?

Discuss your In-car entertainment, interior accessories, and body kits here.

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

jap spec
0.5 Bar Boost
Car: S13

Post by jap spec »

yip, thats my car at Jerry...been there for a year now already....Coming up next weekend to get....I might go testing at Wesbank on teh saturday, i still have to phone Jan to confirm though....Ya, its gonna be exciting to get it back....did you see the motor...its insane...when last were you there?
S13 - everything
something and something else

jap spec
0.5 Bar Boost

Post by jap spec »

only got the back and front bympers at teh moment.... bout 7500 for the 2...but they perfect....they fibreglass, but not the typical autostyle shit....the real thing...they cost alot for the moulds....My set didnt fit perfect, but when they made up the fenders, they made the bodykit fit exact....the moulds were then made.....so they even better than the original were....

side skirts landed are about 2500....brought in a Uras set for the other red s13

before.....

after
S13 - everything

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

that looks very good.

but i would be really worried about the fibreglass bits getting broken when i go off the track like i usually do!!!

i was last at jerry's place about 2 months ago!!! and a few months before that, when all of the equipment was still in the boot of the sx!!!!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

jap spec
0.5 Bar Boost

Post by jap spec »

alot has happened since then, but if thats the last time you were there....alot has happened...plus alot of parts have arrived and been fitted.....
S13 - everything

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

sweet dude...

you say that you will be going soon to test it at wesbank on a saturday.

i will PM you my contact details, but i'm sure that the drifters would really like to meet you and see the sx on the track, so unless its a private affair - let us know!!!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

jap spec
0.5 Bar Boost

Post by jap spec »

When the details are sorted, i'll let you know....for now its not all confirmed so i dont arrive unless i say it going down....i got tyres sorted, just hope the car is ready for action by then
S13 - everything

Speed breeder
0.7 Bar Boost

Post by Speed breeder »

Howzit Jap Spec and all other 200sx worshippers...I see they have similar body kits at
https://secure.jkautospares.co.uk/produ ... ct_id=2003 for GBP434.75.

I don't know much about the import costs on this and the shipping/freight.

At GBP434.75 if I ordered today the ZAR equivalent before above mentioned costs = R6 399.52

Bank selling rate GBP today 1 = R14.72

There is a gap of R3 600 to get the kit here. Maybe the import and freight costs exceed this.

There is a shipping/freight forwarding company in the group that I work for called Micor.

I am sure I can hook up discounts if I want to ship from the UK and other interested parties piggy backed on this opportunity.

I will make some calls on Monday to find out how pricing works within my group and post same. I unfortunately read after leaving the office.

This website offeres two kits - The "GAPS" kit and the "Ja Mata Kit"
Both kits include front, rear bumper and side sills.

I will also send an email to the UK company to find out if we can hook up a bulk discount.

Interested indivduals can drop me a mail at zack.sieberhagen@supergrp.com

Doctor G
0.7 Bar Boost

Post by Doctor G »

So has anyone bought one of these copied kits from CT?

I'm itching now... did the R10k incl. sideskirts?

Speed breeder
0.7 Bar Boost

Post by Speed breeder »

I am also itching - isn't it PE?His website says it does include the sideskirts. A month ago he didn't have the sides.

S14RB25
Slipping Clutch

Post by S14RB25 »

That sx look shat hot - must be one of the best looking aroud. - you will make me buy a S13.

Doctor G
0.7 Bar Boost

Post by Doctor G »

Tell me what you guys think of these two kits...

I REALLY like the back bumper on the second kit. The front is not that hot.

The First kit looks good. Subtle but okay. Both are like 570 pounds each. 100% fit or your money back they claim. Fibreglass.

Vlade
* - Club Pimp - *
Car: Other

Post by Vlade »

Speed breeder wrote:Howzit Jap Spec and all other 200sx worshippers...I see they have similar body kits at
https://secure.jkautospares.co.uk/produ ... ct_id=2003 for GBP434.75.

I don't know much about the import costs on this and the shipping/freight.

At GBP434.75 if I ordered today the ZAR equivalent before above mentioned costs = R6 399.52

Bank selling rate GBP today 1 = R14.72

There is a gap of R3 600 to get the kit here. Maybe the import and freight costs exceed this.

There is a shipping/freight forwarding company in the group that I work for called Micor.

I am sure I can hook up discounts if I want to ship from the UK and other interested parties piggy backed on this opportunity.

I will make some calls on Monday to find out how pricing works within my group and post same. I unfortunately read after leaving the office.

This website offeres two kits - The "GAPS" kit and the "Ja Mata Kit"
Both kits include front, rear bumper and side sills.

I will also send an email to the UK company to find out if we can hook up a bulk discount.

Interested indivduals can drop me a mail at zack.sieberhagen@supergrp.com
Fine Print Says - Expect 2 Months Delivery... That + 6-10 weeks on a ship... Not a chance.
Hairdresser MX5

jap spec
0.5 Bar Boost

Post by jap spec »

Hey guys, just a heads up, someone did buy a kit from me last week, it was the last one i had in stock as it were, front and back bumpers....also on teh way are kouki rear spoilers x 2, another guy on the forum ordered one from me....and i also ordered one x GP sports roof spoiler for the back window...thats mine though....i'll let you know the quality of these when they land, but should be perfect...Oh ja, its PE buy the way
S13 - everything

Vlade
* - Club Pimp - *
Car: Other

Post by Vlade »

BTW: Jap Spec, with all these kouki kits I notice they use different indicators at the front (square ones) where does one source this, I noticed most places that sell the kits can supply this, but most big manufacturers don't
Hairdresser MX5

jap spec
0.5 Bar Boost

Post by jap spec »

Hey... The kouki kits were a standard item, kind of like AC shnitzer would be to bmw...it was jsut a model difference that came out in japan on the later s13....dont know if you knew this....anyway, the way i see it is that because it was japan issue and standard there, you get some kits with it, but majority of us got the ones we got... If you looking for kits or whatever like this, the best place to look would probably be www.takakaira.com..they got everything for our cars...check it out...just type in s13

Kit with those lights...

S13 - everything