One Savage project!!! 56k unfriendly

How-to's, project cars, and various other articles posted by club members

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

ReeceZ
SX Forumholic
Car: S13

Post by ReeceZ »

R2700 from frsport with shipment. :lol: or you could wait for the rand to kick the dollar's ass some more
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?

Q-mech
Slipping Clutch

Post by Q-mech »

My Indian friend just brought in a shipment Glazious KCR springs for the s13,i don't know how good they are but @ R2000 a set i'm gonna give them a try?

@ savage: yeah man me and norb are trying to get a group of drivers together to meet once a week exploiting the darker(less legal) appeal of these cars. but i'll let you know when next we meet.
Lag? What's that?
174kw s13
162kw G2 turbo
294kw Calibra turbo

200SXSilviaSavage
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by 200SXSilviaSavage »

R3k that's really not too bad at all for a decent set of springs.

Alright I tested each coil while the motor was on by unplugging each one at a time. And there are 2 of them that keep giving me sh!t.
I've heard about coil packs that u can buy, the pack comes with 4 coils in it, they apparently use them for v8's but I'm sure they should work?

Otherwise, seeing as I'm running standard management, I'll have to source some second hand standard coils.

200SXSilviaSavage
0.1 Bar Boost

Checked basically all possible problems with cylinder 3 and it turns out that that injector was not working...

Swapped around the injectors to make sure it was that injector sooo....

Does anyone have 1 standard working spare injector for the CA18DET that they would like to sell to me?

200SXSilviaSavage
0.1 Bar Boost

Got 4 injectors :) Replaced the one and now the motor is running sweetly. Thanx Sparco (Stephan).

I had a leak by the exhaust but tightened up all the bolts properly and now she's boosting even better and quicker than before, I didn't think that was possible seeing as I already had almost no lag :lol:

Been saving up for a while now and I can almost taste the Dicktator system :P

Got those flanges back for the front upper strut brace, just need to source a steel bar that I can bend to fit between the flanges now...

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

steel too heavy - get aluminium rather? titanium? chrome moly?
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already