One Savage project!!! 56k unfriendly

How-to's, project cars, and various other articles posted by club members

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

when you cut the brown wire you get to control where you want your light to stop while its opening.

it doesnt just stop it halfway???

also - turning the manual up and down knobs should be one of the first things you learn about the sx's - numbnuts!!! its there for safety reasons, in case something goes wrong you can still get the lights up so you can SEE!!!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

Draco
Forum Whore
Car: S13

Post by Draco »

The sleepy eye thing is seriously some bad shit....looks like a cheap bling buster add :roll: sorry, don't like it....just my opinion..... :lol:

As for the HG thing, easy to detect, after the car is hot, switch off, go to exhaust, wait for about a min. if steam or "smoke" then starts coming out of exhaust, HG has gone.....

200SXSilviaSavage
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by 200SXSilviaSavage »

Got the sleepy eye thingy right... Personally think it looks unique :wink:

Did a compression test today to check if the rings are alright from the last time my engine seriously overheated and the results were:

Cyl 1: 7,5 Bar
Cyl 2: 7,5 Bar
Cyl 3: 7,7 Bar
Cyl 4: 7,5 Bar

So I'm convinced they're all good... Phew...

Flushed the block's water ways again and put on the old radiator cap and connected the fans so that they're on all the time...
Went for a test drive to see if it overheated and it didn't! :D
Even after driving it for 20 min the water temp didn't go past the half way once... Even checked the water to see if there was still water in the system and it was full...

My theory to this is that the engine possibly had air bubbles which overheated everything, now it seems the air bubbles are gone as everything is running sharp :D

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

200SXSilviaSavage wrote:Got the sleepy eye thingy right... Personally think it looks unique :wink:

Did a compression test today to check if the rings are alright from the last time my engine seriously overheated and the results were:

Cyl 1: 7,5 Bar
Cyl 2: 7,5 Bar
Cyl 3: 7,7 Bar
Cyl 4: 7,5 Bar

So I'm convinced they're all good... Phew...

Flushed the block's water ways again and put on the old radiator cap and connected the fans so that they're on all the time...
Went for a test drive to see if it overheated and it didn't! :D
Even after driving it for 20 min the water temp didn't go past the half way once... Even checked the water to see if there was still water in the system and it was full...

My theory to this is that the engine possibly had air bubbles which overheated everything, now it seems the air bubbles are gone as everything is running sharp :D
Sweet mate! I'm glad your ride is sorted now!

Remember I told you that its just something silly that we are missing. And that it doesn't sound like a huge think like a HG. Well there you have it. Just some good Sherlock Holmes skills and your are sorted.

Don't always expect the worst. This saved you a lot of money now!
:wink: :wink:

200SXSilviaSavage
0.1 Bar Boost

Definately bru! :D
Must say a jolly thanx to everyone who helped me out with advice on the forum, much appreciated :wink: :)

Must just get the stupid rear main oil seal replaced or fixed as that's the cause of my oil leak :roll:
But at least I can start the run-in process now...

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

its an sx...

expect the worst and never be disappointed! or is that always be disappointed... dammit - cant think!

oh ya - fck you murphy! you cant catch me... im the piano man - or is that gingerbread man... or agent sx - strange name for a normal guy who set himself on fire!!!

ok - g'nite!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

veecee wrote:its an sx...

expect the worst and never be disappointed! or is that always be disappointed... dammit - cant think!

oh ya - fck you murphy! you cant catch me... im the piano man - or is that gingerbread man... or agent sx - strange name for a normal guy who set himself on fire!!!

ok - g'nite!
Sanity is a temporary relapse from a perspective of a sub-understanding of the real vs the unreal in the mind of the insane....

Thus VC is still normal! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by HancoB on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

ok then,

try explaining subunderstanding??? the rest is easy and makes perfect antithesense!

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

There are several meta-level considerations which are seldom taken up but are crucial: polyocular vision, in which the differences between images obtained from many angles enable the brain to compute invisible mental coordinates; and illusion of understanding, in which a person is convinced that he or she has a perfect understanding while missing the most important points of others.

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

of course its that - stupid drunken brain never told me it knew that!!!

anyway - from that explanation i can see that there is a lot of THAT going on around this forum!!!

heh!

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

veecee wrote:of course its that - stupid drunken brain never told me it knew that!!!

anyway - from that explanation i can see that there is a lot of THAT going on around this forum!!!

heh!
You are so right...maybe we should start a shrink section... :? :? :?

200SXSilviaSavage
0.1 Bar Boost

VC, get a hold of yourself bru! Lol... Maybe HB is right... Starting a shrink thread wouldn't be such a bad idea! I might use it too along with agent boy... Hahaha

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

Ha ha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We should change it from Agent SX to Post Whore! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

of as jy dan wil in Afrikaans....pos hoer!

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

says wanco - who's made almost 2000 posts in less than a year!

who's a whore now biatch?

actually - you're a post slut... cos you dont get paid to post shiat!