How-to's, project cars, and various other articles posted by club members

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Riekert
The Overlord
Car: S13
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

Draco wrote:
Gary57 wrote:I suppose that is a different way of looking at it, never thought of it like that.
Whatever my opinion is....and yours, you and everybody involved did a great job, the place looks awsome, can I hire it from you :D

I am sure Riekert would have liked to help....mostly because of the blond that looks as if she has no pants on.....he would love that....

Riekert...stop perving....she is someones something and she has pants on....leave it allone you sick bastard.... :D :D

Thats a joke just incase someone wets their pants.
Sick??? Me????

ALWAYS!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

Reikert, she does have pants on so keep your on :lol: . She is my brothers (the guy with no shirt on) girlfriend.
DriftZ: "I swear if a CA18 beats my SR im getting a RB!"

RAW
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by RAW »

Draco wrote:
Gary57 wrote:
I'd rather rent than buy again....had a 3 br flat, 2 toilets garage and all....then the increases came and my payments went up almost R1000, then the levy went up...then power....suddenly you don't have any money....screw the buying....
In ten years you will look back and see what you have paid out and will think differently.
Not really....in 10 years the government might have decided to reform the land and sponsor your nice place to some "disadvantaged" traffic cop.....

or they wanna build a new stadium and they force you to sell it for half of what you paid....

or they burn it down because of the apartyd era....like that was your fault

I say....if I don't have a home for them to take I am happy....I just move somewhere else...

Talking of throing money away....keep on paying a bond with a payment of R7000 rand over 10 years not even mentioning the increases....then something happens and you loose everything......sad.....

THAT IS THROWING MONEY AWAY.....

Remember this is my opinion.....I've been there....maybe youl'e be lucky and all goes well, great for you, but once you've been there you realize the trueth behind the trueth you did not expect.
Keep thinking that, the few of us that own and rent out live easier :-p

There is only one true value, that is property/land.

Paying rent = permananet loss, no matter how you think if it, usualy its only marginaly cheaper than a bond as well..

Owning a house at least gives you a chance to recoupe even if it does go downhill. The only way to loose all your money owning a house/property is if you have it repossessed and you have very little of your capital paid off.
Last edited by RAW on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

Thats ok...you may think what you want.....so will I

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

Gary57 wrote:Reikert, she does have pants on so keep your on :lol: . She is my brothers (the guy with no shirt on) girlfriend.
Hehe! Will try!

Oh and tell your bro he's a lucky guy!! :) :)
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Stephen Swanepoel
0.5 Bar Boost

Post by Stephen Swanepoel »

R 1 000 000-00 house today @ 10% appreciation p/a x 10 years = +- R2 500 000-00.

I bought my house at the age of 24 only 8years ago for R 120 000-00
its worth R1mill now.

Use it don't use it.

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

Good luck getting someone with a mil to buy it from you....

It's obvious....if you own one and renting it out, great...you are making some money, if you have enough money to be able to pay for a house costing you R7000 to R10000 for the next 30 years and deal with all the other hikes....great you are better off than the other 90% and thats great.

Unfortunately if you baught in the last year or two and you can't afford the hikes and taking into consideration that the market price is falling....oops....I have a bond for R800 000.....I have been paying for the last year....2....3...4....5.....now I can't pay the premium no more....and the best offer I can get is R600 000 or R700 000.....o boy.....sparky has screwed me over....or something else happens....you loose....my point is things have changed since you baught your house 10 years ago....it's not so easy anymore...

That's beside the point, Gary has baught him a wonderful home and made it look beautiful, I senserely hope it will work out for him.

WarrenS13
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by WarrenS13 »

That looks really good Gary, congrats man :D

All the more satisfying you did it yourself hey?
The only way forwards, is SIDEWAYS

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

hey gary,

its ok. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

whats next???
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

Trance101
0.9 Bar Boost
Engine: RB

Post by Trance101 »

Wow, Gary! Thats looking amazing. Well done, I knows it been alot of hard work but it really shows. I escecialy like the way you have mounted the flatscreen. Looks awesome! You just need an xbox 360 or a P$3 to finish it off :lol: :lol:

Now, you need to get get the exterior sorted so you can get back to working on your sx 8) :)

Great work man.
RB25 S13 - in a perpetual state of broken-ness...

Daniel
200SX Maniac
Engine: RB

Post by Daniel »

awesome stuff Gary. Great job!
All the best with your new home.
sig[/sig]

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

I'm super impressed! Having mixed cement myself for the first time today, I know how much hard work went into your place, and it looks awesome. Well done!
Red 200SX S13, 1992, stock. <a href="/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=332">Engine rebuilt (click)</a>.

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

Yeah Trance PS3 will come but not any time soon :cry: . We will start on the exterior next and the master bedroom, shouldnt be that much of a big job (although I said that when we were starting on the interior). I dont have many mods I want to do to the sx so that will just be the way it is for a while, will get big brakes on the back soon though.

Toby I mixed about 10m^3 of cement and yes it is a kak job :lol: .

ReeceZ
SX Forumholic

Post by ReeceZ »

Do you have a room to work on motors? :lol:

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

Yeah have a carpetted garage for that :lol: , not too sure how long the carpets will be clean for though :? .