Drifting Spot!!!

It's all about going side ways YO!

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

VoodooMaster
Slipping Clutch
Car: S13

Post by VoodooMaster »

howzat
Mario becareful with that spot guy. The problem is that the cops driving on the N7 sees you and then radio other units. Once they block off the road there is no where you can go. One way in One way out.
Secondly that is not private property so you need permission from local authority to use. And I don't think you want to p!$$ off local authority now?
The only thing better than going FAST,
Is Going FAST SIDEWAYS.

VoodooMaster
Slipping Clutch

Post by VoodooMaster »

I believe Ready D and a few guys are drifting on private property in the airport industrial every Sunday mornings. Does anybody know the details about this? This would be a great hook up for some SX guys. Even if you not drifting.
Is Going FAST SIDEWAYS.

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

Ja we know bout that.

They doing it with Faheem. And they go to Atlantis some days of the week aswel!

Slide 'em Wide
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by Slide 'em Wide »

VoodooMaster wrote:I believe Ready D and a few guys are drifting on private property in the airport industrial every Sunday mornings. Does anybody know the details about this? This would be a great hook up for some SX guys. Even if you not drifting.
Hey Voodoo its at atlantis, about 1 hr drive from cbd past blouberg. (however you spell that?!?)

What Id rather be dooing!

VoodooMaster
Slipping Clutch

Post by VoodooMaster »

I know about Atlantis we (few SXes) done a shoot there once for Cape Rush. But the place I am refering to is in the Airport Industrial just off Modderdam. Just got off a call with Faheem now and they are meeting tomorrow morning at 10am at the spot in the airport industrial.
Is Going FAST SIDEWAYS.

Odyssey
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by Odyssey »

if my SX wasn't smoking like a steam train i would definitely have gone through tomorrow morning :(

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

well you can just drive around in circles and they would think you are smoking the crap out of your tires... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slide 'em Wide
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by Slide 'em Wide »

VoodooMaster wrote:I know about Atlantis we (few SXes) done a shoot there once for Cape Rush. But the place I am refering to is in the Airport Industrial just off Modderdam. Just got off a call with Faheem now and they are meeting tomorrow morning at 10am at the spot in the airport industrial.
Hey i am at a conference next week. So maybe the weekend after we get all together and pull in on that spot!! :twisted:

Maybe by that tine otis would have got his car to quit the cigarettes and hanco might have his clutch soted! 8)

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

Ooooo that will be sorted on monday...asap!

Haven't seen me girl in almost two weeks now...the urges...its makin me crave...crave for smoking tires!!!!

Slide 'em Wide
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by Slide 'em Wide »

Cool Hanco! Patients is a vertue but when ur waiting for tha sx its a F&%KING pain

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

Mmmm... This sound interesting... I'm coming trough on the 26th so maybe I'll see you guys then....
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Slide 'em Wide
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by Slide 'em Wide »

26th is good for me! So Riekert, you and i are in, lets see if the others can make it.

I was thinking along the lines of (provided you get here early MR water boy) we hook up somewheres central and hit a breakfast run! then we pull in to the drift spot. Kill some tyres and talk in Japanese accents and then we have a braai l8rs! like an sx fun day! :wink:

Promise not to steal anything :roll:

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

Sounds fun...But then everyone should come!

Slide 'em Wide
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by Slide 'em Wide »

So ill get in touch with Charles, Riaan and otis
Hanco you get mario
Riekert you speak to Alfy. ( its 2 weeks advanced notice, I hope he can make it)
And whom ever is not on mentioned and you guys can contact, Please Join in lets take some vids and noice piccies!

who ever has cones, bring them! :wink:

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

Sorted!

Which drift spot tho?