NDS - March 2008 vid

Post by jap spec »

S13 - everything
something and something else

Sokar
1.0 Bar Boost
Car: S13

Post by Sokar »

Looks good, I see Florin made it down aswell! I need to get my friggin suspension sorted!!!!
Captain Slow to the rescue!

sully
Slipping Clutch

Post by sully »

whats the word on otto he actually any good, only heard bad about him,saw him get taken apart at killarney at a promo and no show at KOTM

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

sully wrote:whats the word on otto he actually any good, only heard bad about him,saw him get taken apart at killarney at a promo and no show at KOTM
before i even go about trying to give my thoughts on your comments, who are you and whats your claim to fame, king sully???
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

sully
Slipping Clutch

Post by sully »

i'm reffering to the driver of that there silvia as the king my boy...i am but a humble fan of the art.

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

sully wrote: my boy...
interesting...

but you still havent given us a clue as to who you are?

there is a chat section where you can introduce yourself, tell us about your sx, about your reasons for joining the forum, etc...

go ahead man, DO IT!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

Wow! That NDS show was great :)
Red 200SX S13, 1992, stock. <a href="/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=332">Engine rebuilt (click)</a>.

Trance101
0.9 Bar Boost
Engine: RB

Post by Trance101 »

Great vid! Looks like it was an awesome event!

I hope the NDS turn out to be really successful. Maybe then we could get an NDS event in Durban :wink:
RB25 S13 - in a perpetual state of broken-ness...

godzilla
0.3 Bar Boost

nds

Post by godzilla »

Hey guys the NDS down here in capetown was mad ( mad hot) Alot of the video is the day practice and i was there,( im the guy sitting behind the Jap judge in the nds vid) Alot of cars didnt pitch for many reasons, damage engine blue etc and some just didnt pitch ,maybe scared of competion , i dont know.BUT the guys that were there put on a good show,florin was mad in that R33 and Monster mob, well was awsome. PG in the black supra had some minor problems but didnt stop him from going sideways. ernie was in there wiht the Whit s13 showing us some skills , FSR in the gold SXput in some brilliant slides,and Jap spec,whos car gave some problems( hope its sorted) as did alot of the other guys.As for MR Sully King of the mountain( if it is the "KING") why ow why did you not pitch and show us your mad skills and proove you kingmanship ......???? lets us know, i never see the whits and the green sx at killarneyand im always there. :twisted:

Tengu
Slipping Clutch

Post by Tengu »

Hi there,

NDS Cape Town was a good show, i bloody drove there Thursday night in the Skyline :), got there friday morning, meet Jody the organiser and colect Mr. Hiroki san from the airport, run around all day no sleep :)

In the afternoon was the practice sesion for about 2 hours (a bit short) the layout of the track was very demanding with high speed entry and a fast follow true... with a dificult to link last corner.

Anyhow that friday night maybe because of lack of sleep or first time on the track, i could not drift fuk all :P I was very unhappy with my gear ratio for the track, second to short...third too long :) and before i realised the practice was finished :D

Saturday after some sleep i was first to cue to get on the track and finaly manage to focus :)

I qualify first but like i idiot on the final i initiate to early and run out of revs on the big corner which meant i could not go wide enough to line up and conect the last corner.... if it makes sense ... any how i messed up and took second place :)

First time to drift in Cape Town, i was curios to see the level of drifting down there because i know there is drifting long before we started in Joburg... it will be interesting for them to come and drift with us up in Joburg as well.

Good experience overall !!!!

Just another video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-CGokndZ8I

Enjoy
THE SLIDERS RULZZZ !!!!

SKYLINE R33 DRIFT WEAPON.

http://forum.drift.ro/index.php

Slide 'em Wide
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by Slide 'em Wide »

Awesome to see you in action @ the nds. Dude you are pro!!

Max respect!

What Id rather be dooing!