Injector clips

Want something to buy? This is for you

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

jdm200sx
0.1 Bar Boost
Car: S13

Injector clips

Post by jdm200sx »

ImageHi gentlemen. Hope alls well in 200sx paradise. Im looking for these clips (im sure most of us are) Maybe a local engineering shop in CapeTown or something? Nissan cannot find them on their system. Perhaps some has a part number?

Thanks a mill

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well-preserved piece...but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, and defiantly shouting "wow, what a ride."

SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator

Re: Injector clips

Post by SonOfAnarchy ZA »

why not just replace the whole plug? I got these works like a bomb clips on no hassels and the "locking pin" stays in never falls out.

http://www.mrturbo.co.za/index.php?page ... t&Itemid=1
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

LUAP
Slipping Clutch

Post by LUAP »

Mine too were missing, so I simply made my own. I used a bit of Mig welding wire and bent a few clips and it works like a bomb.

Just saying.. use it, don't use it.

SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator

Post by SonOfAnarchy ZA »

LUAP wrote:Mine too were missing, so I simply made my own. I used a bit of Mig welding wire and bent a few clips and it works like a bomb.

Just saying.. use it, don't use it.

good idea bud!
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

jdm200sx
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by jdm200sx »

Thank you guys. I will try the rods first if i dont succeed i will b sure to order the plugs :smile:

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well-preserved piece...but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, and defiantly shouting "wow, what a ride."

LUAP
Slipping Clutch

Post by LUAP »

Not rods, MIG Welding wire :)

jdm200sx
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by jdm200sx »

Lol. Wire i mean :mrgreen: