It's all about going side ways YO!

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

ads
0.1 Bar Boost
Car: S13
Engine: SR

drift practice

Post by ads »

I see no one has been using this section for a while so ill give it a stab..

finally getting my car back 2moro after a long wait but im sure it was all worth it...

I want to start drifting and get some serious track time,whats the story with you guys and where is the drifting going on?

Vlade
* - Club Pimp - *
Car: Other

Post by Vlade »

Ummm many guys go to westbank... My car is also coming back soon, westbank is way to far out of my way, so I'll find a another place to practice, think I found a HUGE abandon parking lot in PTA, where the steel factory workers use to park, I want to go investigate even further check if we cant use it...

Then I found a couple of circles in the industrial areas near me, big enough so that an 18wheeler can turn around, I might just use that for my initial figure 8's and so...
Hairdresser MX5

ads
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by ads »

sounds good let me now what you find

Ero_sennin
SX Forumholic

Post by Ero_sennin »

would be great, would love that, I think I know where abouts you talking about, Im just always wondering about the coppers they can be full of *****
SONY Xplod inside
SR20DET Powered Red RS13

Slide 'em Wide
0.6 Bar Boost

lonely ricer

Post by Slide 'em Wide »

I have moved to cape from jhb and i drive an s14. finding info on track days and drift buddies in this place......OMFG it easier to find a 25yo super model virgin that just wants you only for your body and is willing to splash a ton of cash on your car!

Ero_sennin
SX Forumholic

Post by Ero_sennin »

Interesting way to put it.
SONY Xplod inside
SR20DET Powered Red RS13

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Re: lonely ricer

Post by Riekert »

Slide 'em Wide wrote:I have moved to cape from jhb and i drive an s14. finding info on track days and drift buddies in this place......OMFG it easier to find a 25yo super model virgin that just wants you only for your body and is willing to splash a ton of cash on your car!
We're trying to get sumthing off the ground here in the cape... So just keep on checking the forum...
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Slide 'em Wide
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by Slide 'em Wide »

Cool beenz!!! :D
I am willing to assist in any way i can......

I am deprived and in need of using my car for another use other than traffic and those excessively expensive government pictures that rob my ride from the mods dept!

Its a rip and the quality is shyte. They even have web based pictures. You receive a link with your request for payment. :(

What Id rather be dooing!

qewrty
0.4 Bar Boost
Car: S14

Post by qewrty »

Slide 'em Wide wrote:Cool beenz!!! :D
I am willing to assist in any way i can......

I am deprived and in need of using my car for another use other than traffic and those excessively expensive government pictures that rob my ride from the mods dept!

Its a rip and the quality is shyte. They even have web based pictures. You receive a link with your request for payment. :(
Is that your sx in your avatar? What color izzit?
S14, bb gt2871r, 0.7 bar boost, status: hmmm, well, she starts but.. :roll:

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

definitely must be yellow...

no wait... midnight silver???

i've heard of people talking about "ma-roon" but i have no idea what that is.

also "ma-uve" - apparently its a colour!

probably as much "autumn-avocado-litchipip" is.
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

Slide 'em Wide
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by Slide 'em Wide »

Truth is no! This picture viewed here is the much scarce 270R.

Mine is more humble! (still stock). Been looking at importing the kits, lsd and other parts for a while and i just cant stand the tax BS!

I have found some awesome stuff at great prices and the shipping and tax basically double the cost. I.e. a vented carbon bonnet from seibon R6500.00. With shipping and tax almost R13k which is still not bad but what is the tax for?

I have a Burgandy s14 silvia and she makes passengers sweat! having owned this car and driven a few others leaves the question "why do ALL other manufacturers of cars stick to the designing of chassis that are prone to under steer at the limit?" The sx are able to switch from over to under back to over steer in one corner with a few control changes. Plus its the only car i have ever driven where i have successfully achieved this without crapping my pants ! or working like a hamster behind the wheel!

but seriously i need to hook up with some chinas in cape town!!! I am jealous of you guys in jhb, Those spy picts of the rock look awesome!

omg:shock: I have typing dihorea! somebody stop me!!!!

Slide 'em Wide
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by Slide 'em Wide »

Ok I am a bit of a retard when it comes to posting a pic of my car and it is too big for the avatar! :?

please help....

i suck at computers!

i've heard of people talking about "ma-roon" but i have no idea what that is.

also "ma-uve" - apparently its a colour!

probably as much "autumn-avocado-litchipip" is.

Chiks make up colours to mess with us... Like pumpkin!! i thought you cook and eat these???? wtf?

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

Slide 'em Wide wrote:Ok I am a bit of a retard when it comes to posting a pic of my car and it is too big for the avatar! :?

please help....

i suck at computers!
go to photobucket and upload your photos there... them post the pic with the [img] tool in the "post a replay" screen.
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Slide 'em Wide
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by Slide 'em Wide »

[img]<a%20href="http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh27 ... 20Bay"></a>[/img]

Here is my ride!!!! woo hoo!!

Hooray for the computer illiterate (me)

Slide 'em Wide
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by Slide 'em Wide »

so like seriously I need to know whats up with hooking up some drift space and or buddies or both?