S13 Help needed

Wanted or for sale

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

Charlvdw wrote:Well Hanco, dont go to George cause there you will get fined. We were all standing in a parking lot one saturday night, my one friend driving a sx drove into the parking lot and at a lower section did a 360 and came and parked between us. He left the car running to cool the turbo and the next moment there was police all over the see wanting to know who's car it is. Well my friend had one or two drinks at the party he came from so i said i was the driver ,whereafter i was loaded into a police van and taken to the station to be fined R1800 for wheel spinning. Best of all from where the cops were they could never had seen him do the donught, but a guy in a jetta who entered the parking lot after my friend wheelspinning and making a moer of a noise wasnt even looked at. The idling sports car must have been the offender. :lol:
Well yeah they do fine you for wheelspinning, its seen as damaging of government property, so yes you can be fined for that, but no you can only be fined if caught red handed.

So technically your friend can go to court and win his case since the officer did not see him do it nor have footage of him doing the donut.

boyracerwp
Slipping Clutch

Post by boyracerwp »

geez dude you're the funniest guy i know,@hancoB, you tune people if they post race tales now you're saying its right again?make up your fcuking mind. Ja and i just did a 4 sec qmile with my diesel bakkie o i forgot to mention i pressed the start button on my stop watch 100m from the end? Geez just think for yourself whats next an exit speed of 300km/h?on a public road?with street tyres?damn guys if youre into drag racing buy them pirreli p2000's you'll be sure to run atleast a 9 sec qmile im sure MT and M&H are going to close down very soon as pirreli is better, as for you hancoB just catch a wake up dude the day wont come that anyone will run a 9sec run in a fwd car with street tyres NOT semi's or cheater slicks, on a UNPREPPED surface, and that is the end of it!people are laughing their asses off at your stupidity and coments but stil you're a wiseass!stop making an ass out of yourself im starting to feel bad for you!

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

boyracerwp wrote:geez dude you're the funniest guy i know,@hancoB, you tune people if they post race tales now you're saying its right again?make up your fcuking mind. Ja and i just did a 4 sec qmile with my diesel bakkie o i forgot to mention i pressed the start button on my stop watch 100m from the end? Geez just think for yourself whats next an exit speed of 300km/h?on a public road?with street tyres?damn guys if youre into drag racing buy them pirreli p2000's you'll be sure to run atleast a 9 sec qmile im sure MT and M&H are going to close down very soon as pirreli is better, as for you hancoB just catch a wake up dude the day wont come that anyone will run a 9sec run in a fwd car with street tyres NOT semi's or cheater slicks, on a UNPREPPED surface, and that is the end of it!people are laughing their asses off at your stupidity and coments but stil you're a wiseass!stop making an ass out of yourself im starting to feel bad for you!
Ignore...