What is next for my ride...

How-to's, project cars, and various other articles posted by club members

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

dammit - what the hell is wrong with the pics???

i'm having withdrawals over here!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

HancoB wrote:Jip R800, but dont worry riekertikitiekieiekeie we will get you some nice stuff for next to nothing!!!

This is what it looked like before fitment!

hey wankoB

please send me the ebay link for those.

i would like to get me some!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

Sorry VC dont have that no more, but anyway...that was the last set of those too!

Sorry

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

Since I fitted the braces I decided to strip the boot and get rid of all the rattles and noises. With the exhaust being just a pipe to the back it tends to vibrate a lot and loosens all the screws and nuts...now if you only read BACK VIBRATE SCREW and NUTS you can see I'm from CT

I took everything out and removed all the stuff you dont need. I took a a 6 layer ply wood piece and cut out the shape of the carpet in the boot. Removed the spare wheel and tools.

Vacuumed all the holes and cleaned everything. Then took some GemChem and glued a swazi kombers to the playwood on both sides.

It helps in noise reduction...a lot!!!!

Then fitted everything back and now just need to cut some new carpet.

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

dude i find it difficult to believe you dont at least have the name of the ebay shop that you just did business with...

is this because you dont like me???
because i called you wankoB???

come on man, thats just tomfoolery!!! go-on gi'us th'address!!!!

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

The guys name is Eric Leung and I think the company is extrememotor4race.

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

thanks bud...

the hunt is on!!!

i want some wikked struts too! 8)

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

But as I said, I bought the last set of those specific braces!

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

a while back i saw a set of braces with a CF brace, and dull gold powdercoated brackets...

those were 99 dollah a set, but this was about a year ago i think, and shipping would've been about 60 dollah i think.

anyway - i'm gonna look for those cos they will really match the metallic grey and bronze colour them on my car!

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

Shipping is 90$ and then customs fee about R95

Doctor G
0.7 Bar Boost

Post by Doctor G »

HancoB wrote:Since I fitted the braces I decided to strip the boot and get rid of all the rattles and noises. With the exhaust being just a pipe to the back it tends to vibrate a lot and loosens all the screws and nuts...now if you only read BACK VIBRATE SCREW and NUTS you can see I'm from CT

I took everything out and removed all the stuff you dont need. I took a a 6 layer ply wood piece and cut out the shape of the carpet in the boot. Removed the spare wheel and tools.

Vacuumed all the holes and cleaned everything. Then took some GemChem and glued a swazi kombers to the playwood on both sides.

It helps in noise reduction...a lot!!!!

Then fitted everything back and now just need to cut some new carpet.
How are we supposed to believe you without pics huh? :?: :?: :roll: 8)

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

Do you believe in Jesus boy??? [smilie=200sx_angel.gif]

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

who is jesus boy???

HancoB
SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

So I am moving a bit slower than the rest of the CT okes...(Mario with his stealing of engines and Riekert with his interior decorating...btw that looks fab darling!)

I got these little shinny pieces in the mail this morning and ooo dont they look good!

rat
Administrator
Car: R32
Engine: RB

Post by rat »

I WANT
Hot Plates are Sexy