Rota Wheels

Want to sell your Car parts? Sell it here

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

djtreble
Over Boosting
Car: S13

Post by djtreble »

I will do it around the time I come back yes, it gives me some time to get orders and allows for me to be there to sort out the container when it arrives. I have just booked my ticket and I will be back 22nd April so anytime after the easter weekend basically.

BUT if i get enough orders for half a container and someone in SA wants to be kind enough to take delivery of all the items. I'll get the courier to sort out pick up and delivery from whoever helps (Good deal on wheels for whoever helps me out :wink: ).

I will probably be looking for a 50% deposit to make sure people are serious about it.

The 50% will get the wheels you order paid for from the manufacturer and ready so it goes straight into the wheels that you order and there shouldn't be any delays.

Distributor for ROTA wheels South Africa

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

Tommy
Slipping Clutch

Post by Tommy »

Can u get windscreens for a S14 aswell front and rear with rubbers.If u can let me know what the price incl shipping to Cape Town

DriftZ
200SX Maniac
Car: S15
Engine: SR

Post by DriftZ »

50% is a hefty deposit.. ?

...No offence but ive never dealt or met you, is there anyone on the forum who can vouch for you before we hand over large sums? anyone you've sold stuff to before on our forum.

But april is good for me anyway... gives me a bit of time to sort my wallet out.

djtreble
Over Boosting

Post by djtreble »

I understand your concern, and don't blame your hesitance either.

I will register the business in South Africa so that you have a piece of mind but I feel that will only be possible when I am physically there.

If you want to find out my credibility, you can find out on two very highly respected forums in the UK. These are www.sxoc.com and www.driftworks.com and my username is the same as here.

I have sold many parts and about 3 cars on those forums.

I run a freelance business here in the UK and have done for over 1 and a half years. My website can be seen at www.cothill.me and my online feedback/portfolio where I get most of my business can be seen at: http://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer ... gner/71959

I have a brother and family in South Africa who's address I can supply to anyone serious about ordering wheels from me so that you have something else to re-assure yourself.

I will also have a registered site up soon for the catalogue with all of my contact details that can be verified however you like. (I never hide my Whois details on my sites)

I intend on using PayPal for all payments which protects you as the buyer from any fraud and/or theft. You can find out more information at: www.paypal.com

Let me know if there is anything else you need as I understand the online hesitance in SA, we in the UK are far beyond that based mostly on systems like PayPal that protect the buyer.

And one note about the 50%, it is as high as it is to iron out time wasters and if you are going to be paying what you are for the wheels, then 50% should be no problem.

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

djtreble
Over Boosting

Post by djtreble »

If anyone has any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

The online catalogue should be up by the end of the week for easier browsing and price checking. I am also working towards including the customs duty amounts into the prices so that the only amount missing from the price is the shipping costs.

I am in talks with someone in Cape Town who is going to be selling my wheels in SA and he seems to think he can fill up a container quickly. We are just getting prices together and I will keep you all up to date.

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

Daniel
200SX Maniac
Engine: RB

Re: Rota Wheels

Post by Daniel »

So how far is your catalog coming?

and which one are these
djtreble wrote: Image

I may need my eyes checked but I dont see the exact set in the original catalog you put up. As far as I know Rota's name for it is Grid Drift?
what offsets do they come in with 18's?
4x114 I dont suppose is available in 18"? I really cant afford wheels, tyres and a 5 stud conversion atm.

Im guessing your container isnt any fuller yet lol
sig[/sig]

djtreble
Over Boosting

Post by djtreble »

Hi mate,

Yeah they are grid drifts. My catalogue has better pictures.

The catalogue is coming along, I had to start again because my MySQL database for the site died on me :(

The grid drifts come in the following offsets:

According to the stock list they can come in 4x114 in 18's in white and matt bronze (I will confirm)

I am working with someone in Cape Town now who seems to thinks we can fill up a container quickly. I dont really want to take orders until the catalogue is up so that people know what they are getting

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

Daniel
200SX Maniac

Post by Daniel »

Shot dude :wink:
sig[/sig]

djtreble
Over Boosting

Post by djtreble »

No problem bud

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

FUEL PERFORMANCE
Over Boosting
Car: Other

Post by FUEL PERFORMANCE »

If you going the Container route, Count me in as this stage :wink:

djtreble
Over Boosting

Post by djtreble »

Ok mate will do, I will send each one of you a pm when the catalogue is up.

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

djtreble
Over Boosting

Post by djtreble »

The online store is now live at www.kaihatsu.co.za

The prices on the site are current and exclude shipping, tax and duties. These will be discussed when you place the order.

If you would like to place an order, please do so on the site.

If you have any questions, use the contact form on the site or send me an email at info@kaihatsu.co.za

Please post the shop's link on any other forums that you visit in SA so that we can get a container filled quickly resulting in cheap shipping 8)

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

Daniel
200SX Maniac

Post by Daniel »

Awesome nice job!!

Is this the 100% completed version though?
sig[/sig]

djtreble
Over Boosting

Post by djtreble »

Thanks bud,

No there will still be tweaks to the design and content but I wanted to get the site up so that you guys have access to an up to date catalogue.

The prices will only fluctuate if the exchange rate goes above R11.40 or below R10.40.

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

DriftZ
200SX Maniac
Car: S15
Engine: SR

Post by DriftZ »

why is everything i want always the most expensive!!!