Want to sell your Car parts? Sell it here

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

P3g4sus
Club Drifter
Car: Supra
Engine: 2JZ

Post by P3g4sus »

At last decent wheels! :D
MR_T wrote:awesome will get back to you asap, with orders and stuff when do you see them coming in on a container?

Also if you need cheap logistics give me a call.
Can you ship anything?

Sorry for the hijack!
Power is nothing without control,
Control is not fun without power.
Traction is over rated. :twisted:

MR_T
Slipping Clutch

Post by MR_T »

djtreble wrote:Hopefully as soon as possible, as soon as I have my online store up and ready I will be promoting it as much as possible. Spread the word, it helps!

I will post on here when the site is ready and hopefully I will start taking orders. I will need a fair few orders of full sets to make it worth going for a container.

A container will take 100 sets of 18" wheels, so that would be ideal. But to make the cost of shipping around a third of the estimate I will probably need about 50 sets to be ordered.

If you can do good prices on individual sets sent from the UK to an address in SA, let me know! My aim in this is to take little profit and make this all as affordable as possible. We need these wheels in SA!
I completely agree we need these wheels.

Its difficult to do individual packages, it's just not feasible for us to do it. We are mainly a bulk company, so containers are our main business.

So unfortunately i can't help ya out there...

P3g4sus - I can ship anything but like i was telling treble not individual packages, only bulk containers.

sweet :)

so amped for awesome wheels now!!
THE LAST EMPEROR - '93 Silver Toyota Supra (Injen Induction, De Graaff Exhaust, Tein SS Coilovers)

Nobody rides for free..

djtreble
Over Boosting
Car: S13

Post by djtreble »

Well if you guys want your wheels and/or parts as individual shipments I have that sorted out (albeit a little expensive, but still so worth it)!

When it comes to bulk shipment I'll speak to you Mr T.
Do you do part container shipment? If you do I could probably get wheel and part orders shipped sooner!

I'm so glad there is a demand because Japanese Performance cars is my life, I live and breathe it. It's good to know I can do what I enjoy when I get back!

Just so everyone knows, I am in talks with a few parts suppliers here as well so when I setup my catalogue it may contain alot more than just ROTA wheels 8)

I'll keep you all up to date.

In the mean time if anyone wants to place any orders or has any questions, just PM me or post on here.

Distributor for ROTA wheels South Africa

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

Tommy
Slipping Clutch

Post by Tommy »

Price on them with shipping and duties.For a S14 in 18" http://www.rotawheels.com/wheels.asp?wheelid=62

djtreble
Over Boosting

Post by djtreble »

Hi Tommy,

Unfortunately we do not stock that wheel but we do have the version below that doesnt have the lip but is the same design:

If you are after the lip I can suggest this one:

In order to give you a price i will need to know what width you are after

Thanks
Dylan

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

Tommy
Slipping Clutch

Post by Tommy »

http://www.rotawheels.com/wheels.asp?wheelid=70

Can u get them?

18" 9,5 35offset 5/114pcd

djtreble
Over Boosting

Post by djtreble »

Yes I can, that is the one I posted above.

I can get them in ET12 or ET25 and they are R 9,238.40 for a full set of 9.5 inch wide's. Can you confirm that you want the gunmetal face wuith polished lip?

How would you like them shipped and where would you like them shipped to? When you give me that info I can get a shipping quote for you.

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

Tommy
Slipping Clutch

Post by Tommy »

The one u post got a polished center and that one doesnt.Shipping to Cape Town.Guess the 8.5 the same price.Its for drifting

djtreble
Over Boosting

Post by djtreble »

The image I posted is the one you will recieve, they use to leave the center unpolished but now it is polished.

I will need to know if you want shipping to your address or to wait till I have enough orders to send by container.

That wheel doeasn't come in 8.5J unfortunately. They built that wheel to be one of their widest, they come in 12J width too. Th elowest width is 9.5J.

If you find another wheel you like in 18" 8.5J the price is on www.kaihatsu.co.za
Last edited by djtreble on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

Tommy
Slipping Clutch

Post by Tommy »

Keep me up to date if u gone send a container,if u send a container let me know i'll take some.Shipping gone be cheaper if u send container

djtreble
Over Boosting

Post by djtreble »

Yeah it will be cheaper.

I will need to take orders to get enough for a container. I will be taking a deposit for every person who wants their wheels to be shipped by container as this way I won't be let down at the last minute when I have the number needed to make it worth while.

If you want the set of wheels, I will let you know when the online catalogue is up so that you can place your order and pay the deposit.

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

Tommy
Slipping Clutch

Post by Tommy »

Ok let me know when u ready

MR_T
Slipping Clutch

Post by MR_T »

yeah man, just let me know.

We do part containers, full containers. anything bulk really, will you be shipping from england or Japan? (Forgive me if i'm wrong about the origin of the wheels!)

Just call/email me. Our sister company works out of england so we get great prices from anywhere in the UK around the world :D

Those wheels that i enquired about, do they by any chance come in a 10.5J 18"?

sweet
THE LAST EMPEROR - '93 Silver Toyota Supra (Injen Induction, De Graaff Exhaust, Tein SS Coilovers)

Nobody rides for free..

djtreble
Over Boosting

Post by djtreble »

Mr T,

I will get back to you about prices as soon as I have enough orders.

The wheels will be coming from the UK initially.

The Rota GTR-D's (which you enquired about) are available from me in 9.5J, 10J and 12J. Prices obviously vary with the widths but just tell me what you want and I will get prices for you.

www.rotawheels.co.za
www.kaihatsu.co.za

DriftZ
200SX Maniac
Car: S15
Engine: SR

Post by DriftZ »

Cool.

How much deposit will you require?
when are you planning on doing the shipment.. same time you come over to SA?