TRACK CAR FOR SALE OR SWOP

Wanted or for sale

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

DRIFTKING
Slipping Clutch

TRACK CAR FOR SALE OR SWOP

Post by DRIFTKING »

2003 STI Track Scooby for sale of swop, issue 68 speed and sound cover car, was running ej20 in the mag, ej25 now fitted, rebuild 800km ago by SPORTONIC RACING with forged bottom end, DLink Management system, D2 coilovers, cobb sway bars, rollcage, cobra seats, hydraulic handbrake, paddle box, wilwood brake bias controller, AP Racing master cylinders, custom intercooler by sportronic, boost pipes for garrett GT30, wrx front calipers at the back. Only needs gearbox, flywheel, clutch + pressure plate, turbo & front calipers. Car was sold last year for 230k then the owner had hospital costs to cover so Paul Riley at Sportronic Racing started selling parts off the car to help the owner so that's how i got a hold off the car and that's why it's missing the couple off parts. They wanted 175K as it is advertised here and i managed to get it for 140k in December. Just can't get it in my mind not driving a NISSAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHA. Car is road registered and license is up to date.

Any Nissan swops or offers will be considered!!!! (Double Cab Hardbody, Wicked SX ETC....

Daniel
200SX Maniac
Car: S13
Engine: RB

Post by Daniel »

Sack this is nice!

If you don't mind me asking does everything work or are there issues?
sig[/sig]

DRIFTKING
Slipping Clutch

Track Car

Post by DRIFTKING »

Hi there, to be honest i haven't even put in a battery. HAHA. Just bought it in December and parked it in the garage. But Paul & Dane (Sportronic) are very nice people and have a high reputation. They said i only need to put in the other parts as mentioned and take it to the dyno. This car has a lot of potential, they said running a gt30 i would get +-350kw at the wheels. Sure everything should work, just need to put in a battery.

DRIFTKING
Slipping Clutch

SCOOBY

Post by DRIFTKING »

Come on guys, no body wants a road legal track car. HAHA

P3g4sus
Club Drifter
Car: Supra
Engine: 2JZ

Post by P3g4sus »

I dont think the case is that nobody wants it, its just as SX owners, most of us is broke 99.995% of the time! :lol: :lol:

It will sell to the right buyer, most likely not someone that has an SX though!

Good luck with the sale, If I win the lotto I will give you a shout! ;)
Power is nothing without control,
Control is not fun without power.
Traction is over rated. :twisted:

aep886
SX Forumholic
Car: S14
Engine: SR

Re: Track Car

Post by aep886 »

DRIFTKING wrote:Hi there, to be honest i haven't even put in a battery. HAHA. Just bought it in December and parked it in the garage. But Paul & Dane (Sportronic) are very nice people and have a high reputation. They said i only need to put in the other parts as mentioned and take it to the dyno. This car has a lot of potential, they said running a gt30 i would get +-350kw at the wheels. Sure everything should work, just need to put in a battery.
if you get 350kw then your gearbox and clutch will last 2 days
current vehicles...
1979 Corolla SR5
1996 S14 200sx

DRIFTKING
Slipping Clutch

Post by DRIFTKING »

Thanks P3g4sus, well will see how it goes, aep886 they said i should get either a Carbonetics Twin Plate Clutch or HKS Twin Plate Clutch running a standard STI box. That will do the job.

RB25SX
Over Boosting
Car: R32

Post by RB25SX »

6 Speed STI box expensive, new twin plate clutch R15K+, so u looking at min R30K+ for clutch and g/box. Then need turbo +++.
Think u paid too much :wink:
R32 GTR

FUEL PERFORMANCE
Over Boosting
Car: Other

Post by FUEL PERFORMANCE »

RB25SX wrote:6 Speed STI box expensive, new twin plate clutch R15K+, so u looking at min R30K+ for clutch and g/box. Then need turbo +++.
Think u paid too much :wink:
+1