Sexy imported s13 Headlight conversion kit - what offers

Want to sell your Car parts? Sell it here

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

DriftZ
200SX Maniac
Car: S15
Engine: SR

Post by DriftZ »

Lots of interest in these.... maybe i should make FG copy's of this pair so i can sell them cheaper to you okes bcoz these cost me over R1500 to import in total... which i agree is a little expensive for what they are ... which is copys of Original Supermades, But then the Supermades are R3800! + they also need a bit of work to make them fit 100% & you still need to get lights.

...or Maybe @Drillergy is keen to make us some CF copy's of these?? :)

Daniel
200SX Maniac
Car: S13
Engine: RB

Post by Daniel »

DriftZ wrote: ...or Maybe @Drillergy is keen to make us some CF copy's of these?? :)
Now that would be the shiz [smilie=200sx_punk.gif]

But yeah dude, maby look at making copies.
sig[/sig]

dialate
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by dialate »

DriftZ wrote:Lots of interest in these.... maybe i should make FG copy's of this pair so i can sell them cheaper to you okes bcoz these cost me over R1500 to import in total... which i agree is a little expensive for what they are ... which is copys of Original Supermades, But then the Supermades are R3800! + they also need a bit of work to make them fit 100% & you still need to get lights.

If you send them up to me, ill get Sergio (Docs Tech) to mould them out of Carbon Fibre - he does beautiful CF work.. attention to detail and finish is amazing.

Let me know

DriftZ
200SX Maniac

Post by DriftZ »

dialate wrote:
DriftZ wrote:Lots of interest in these.... maybe i should make FG copy's of this pair so i can sell them cheaper to you okes bcoz these cost me over R1500 to import in total... which i agree is a little expensive for what they are ... which is copys of Original Supermades, But then the Supermades are R3800! + they also need a bit of work to make them fit 100% & you still need to get lights.

If you send them up to me, ill get Sergio (Docs Tech) to mould them out of Carbon Fibre - he does beautiful CF work.. attention to detail and finish is amazing.

Let me know
Sounds good to me. As long as i get a CF set out of the deal im happy. PM me you postal address etc..

dialate
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by dialate »

DriftZ wrote:
dialate wrote:

Let me know

Thats a given buddy! ill PM now..
Sounds good to me. As long as i get a CF set out of the deal im happy. PM me you postal address etc..

johnsons63

Post by johnsons63 »

hi guys im new here, ill just ask for some suggestions for websites that has list of various selections of headlight conversion kits...

Thanks

93 Formula Mods: 383, LE2 Heads/Intake, 226/230 cam, 52MM TB, Magnaflow cat back, LT headers, CAI, SFC, Strut Brace, Adj LCA, Painless Performance, Adj Panhard, Relocated Torque Arm, Progressive Rate Springs, Short Throw Shifter
Last edited by johnsons63 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

DriftZ
200SX Maniac

Post by DriftZ »

dialate wrote:
DriftZ wrote:
dialate wrote: If you send them up to me, ill get Sergio (Docs Tech) to mould them out of Carbon Fibre - he does beautiful CF work.. attention to detail and finish is amazing.

Let me know

Thats a given buddy! ill PM now..
...seems nothing is a given, things just get taken... in good faith i completed my side of the deal shortly after the above conversation.. and im still to this day waiting for Dialate to complete his side of the deal.

H8rlequinb
0.2 Bar Boost

Arrrggggg

Post by H8rlequinb »

DAMNIT!!! I want those! Send him hate mail :) Considering importing a set though... Before I mount them I will give you guys a chance for molds.
You aren't racing until your breaking shit... My SX is stuffed!!! Point proven ;)

DriftZ
200SX Maniac

Re: Arrrggggg

Post by DriftZ »

H8rlequinb wrote:DAMNIT!!! I want those! Send him hate mail :) Considering importing a set though... Before I mount them I will give you guys a chance for molds.
I have my own molds anyway, made them before i gave the originals away .. :)

@ R900 a pair in either black or white.

H8rlequinb
0.2 Bar Boost

Re: Arrrggggg

Post by H8rlequinb »

DriftZ wrote:
H8rlequinb wrote:DAMNIT!!! I want those! Send him hate mail :) Considering importing a set though... Before I mount them I will give you guys a chance for molds.
I have my own molds anyway, made them before i gave the originals away .. :)

@ R900 a pair in either black or white.
YAY!!!! Oh joy is me!!!! Will order a set from you then :) Will let ya know :)
You aren't racing until your breaking shit... My SX is stuffed!!! Point proven ;)

DriftZ
200SX Maniac

Post by DriftZ »

cool, ive got some other orders to get through before getting to these, but will let you know ETA in the next couple of days.. what color you want by the way .. b/w?

H8rlequinb
0.2 Bar Boost

Post by H8rlequinb »

DriftZ wrote:cool, ive got some other orders to get through before getting to these, but will let you know ETA in the next couple of days.. what color you want by the way .. b/w?
Ohhh K... Want a set please... please PM me banking details etc. Want them in white please.

Gizmo
0.1 Bar Boost
Car: S13

Post by Gizmo »

Sharing is caring! :D
"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"

ex: Audi A3 1.8T 204 kw atw (sold)
ex: VW Mk1 2.0 8v (sold)