New S13 Rebuild

How-to's, project cars, and various other articles posted by club members

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Draco
Forum Whore
Car: S13

Post by Draco »

I tried to buy this car....had all lined up....be ready to buy it for 40k mayby more....not 20k as posted.....the price seems to change as the demand goes up...

Ag well...at least I tried....!!!!

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

I have sent emails and PM's, still no reply...
DriftZ: "I swear if a CA18 beats my SR im getting a RB!"

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

I have spoken to Jeromes dad, Jerome is the owner, wanted to sell, had everything lined up, 20 min ago his dad phones me and says the sale is off....he might take 40k for it....I don't know..

rs500
Slipping Clutch

Post by rs500 »

...had a friend go 2 his shop 2 have a look @ the car...

same story...40k...wen he went bak...45k... :shock: :roll: :roll:

so when the S15 goes on sale some1 should be able to pick it up for about 500K...

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

Gary57 wrote:I have sent emails and PM's, still no reply...
same... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

Even though there is some nice bits in the car..... I am not willing to pay that much....after all....it is actually a code 3 car...even though they somehow registered it as a normal 2nd hand....

I don't want the car falling apart on me with some good power or rust jumping out and have to spend another 20k to get it safe again.....BUT THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION.....
Jerome has put in some serious work .....and did a good job....but that is just too much and it seems his father has his own agenda with the car.....Jerome agreed to the sale.....but his father is making things difficalt.

I wish rs500 had posted his experiance earlier....then I would not have bothered making 40 odd calls to try and by the car and orginize the towing and stuff....

rs500
Slipping Clutch

Post by rs500 »

...sorry draco :cry: you're right, i should have posted earlier,
this would have saved you alot of time & not to mention cost...

it's just that i was disappointed 2 hear that the price shot up by
a whole 100%... :o

hopefully jerome will be able 2 explain... :?

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

Don't worry rs.....at least it is out now so whoever tries next will go in with a clear head....I will defenately not try again....

rs500
Slipping Clutch

Post by rs500 »

cool draco... 8)

Fly200
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by Fly200 »

I have no idea what's going on, the car was for sale and all I have heard was that a few people called interested in the car. I am not in South Africa so I have not been dealing with anyone, my dad was told to sell the car for 45K which was what I thought was a fair price for the car, and no it is not a code 3 it was never logged as one. After getting little interest in the car I lowered the price to 35K as I do not care anymore. The car has been sold for that amount. Sorry for any problems but it's hard when your not in direct communication with people. As for the stupid comments about the S15 well I have no words for things like that.

Sorry again

Jerome
Jerome

poizen
200SX Maniac
Engine: SR

Re: Price for the SX

Post by poizen »

Fly200 wrote:I would let it go for 20K, nothing lower than that. I have put to much work into it, the only thing that needs attention is the boot lid, we have painted over but it will need replacing later. The good thing is the glass is perfect and that is the expensive part.

i would let if go for 20k sorry i dont see anything bout 45k

but hey like you say it sold so goodluck to the new owner
''enough rice to feed whole of china''

Fly200
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by Fly200 »

Yep I posted that last price as I thought it just is not going to sell but someone did put a deposit on the car (which I did not know). I did not post all the prices on the forum. Poor info from me, I would of rather sold it to a forum member but I only checked the site today and saw all the messages.
Jerome

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

I was so excited to buy this car.....I made so much arrangements and calls, had everything lined up, I asked your dad if I could not have your number to speak to you directly but he did not want to, after that he started the negotiaton and the number went up, wich I accepted....then out of the blue....the bad call....

Luckely I was not already there or on my way.....

In any case Jerome, hope aussie land is good for you, enjoy the lekke cars we will never see....

Fly200
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by Fly200 »

Thanks mate

I will still check out the forum and update this post with the car I have here.
Jerome