My 1st Step, 1st Car

How-to's, project cars, and various other articles posted by club members

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Toby
Club Founder
Car: S13

Post by Toby »

Haha if it's not the make, or the model, it's the colour! We'll find something to fight about!! :lol:

Welcome SR (hmmm I think that's begging for an SR to replace the CA, another thing to fight about!!)

Damn, you're lucky to have that as your first car! Please take it to the skid pan and learn it's limits before you race on the streets, give it the due respect :) And enjoy!!
Red 200SX S13, 1992, stock. <a href="/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=332">Engine rebuilt (click)</a>.

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

Toby wrote:Please take it to the skid pan and learn it's limits before you race on the streets, give it the due respect :) And enjoy!!
Oh yeah!! Skidpan!! Another Hijack... We should SO organise something on a skidpan!
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Charlvdw
200SX Maniac
Engine: SR

Post by Charlvdw »

Riekert wrote:
Toby wrote:Please take it to the skid pan and learn it's limits before you race on the streets, give it the due respect :) And enjoy!!
Oh yeah!! Skidpan!! Another Hijack... We should SO organise something on a skidpan!
Did it stop raining in the cape? Constant skidpan. :D

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

Haha, yeah it did stop raining... and the traffic poephol... I mean people don't like you doing that... :cry:
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord