My list

How-to's, project cars, and various other articles posted by club members

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

BrentCrude
Slipping Clutch
Car: S13

Post by BrentCrude »

Gary57 wrote: Removed about 5kg from flywheel, it is very light and give a rough idle and need to rev to pull off.
Hope you have a serious 360deg scatter sheild because when it lets go (it will, not an If) youll be lucky to not have your feet ripped off let alone some poor bystander hit by bits of pressure plate and flywheel traveling at stupidly high speeds.

RB25SX
Over Boosting
Car: R32
Engine: RB

Post by RB25SX »

Any power figures with all those mods ? 1/4 mile time ?
R32 GTR

Gary57
Club Rep
Car: S13

Post by Gary57 »

Hope you have a serious 360deg scatter sheild because when it lets go (it will, not an If) youll be lucky to not have your feet ripped off let alone some poor bystander hit by bits of pressure plate and flywheel traveling at stupidly high speeds.
5 years and all still good.... I dont drive like a hooligan so its fine.
Any power figures with all those mods ? 1/4 mile time ?
Nope sorry.
DriftZ: "I swear if a CA18 beats my SR im getting a RB!"

RB25SX
Over Boosting
Car: R32
Engine: RB

Post by RB25SX »

I have to say, I have dyno prints of all my cars after I do mods, spend the little money to put it on a dyno and at least you know if what you do is working.(the same dyno everytime) Just by the way it feels on the road can be decieving. My S13 with 210kw feels quicker than S14 with 260kw just by the way the turbo spools up and the sudden rush of power, but in real life is slower. 1/4 mile are a good indication, but traction and driver can make a big differance.
So come on Gary and PFB, go to the same dyno and lets see who's mods produce the numbers. :wink:
R32 GTR