"drift" pitch airport industria

It's all about going side ways YO!

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

turbophonic
0.2 Bar Boost
Car: S13

"drift" pitch airport industria

Post by turbophonic »

I finally went and checked it out Sunday pass(day of the breakfats run)
and wow.....was i dissapointed!!
I didnt know if i was at the pitch in Atlanis??Kraaifontein or what???hooligans....beerbottels....profantities!!!!all the makings of a disaster waiting to happen!!!
yes,i have to mention that those "controlling" the even were trying very hard to maintain order and discipline,but to what seems like no avail!one just tends to get a huge sence of unlawfullness,bith on and off teh "pitch"???
i was honestly expecting greater things???for one...better cars....more crowd control...more organisation ect ect..it just seemed like PIVIES all over again!te wifey and i stayed only 25mins and left again....just too much of that "gham" sub-culture lurking about!!i see them everyday,lord knows i dont also wanna see them associuated with my favourate "sport" as well???
in all the time i was there....it was only Ready D that dave the "best" drift demo/effort...the rest was all heaps-o-shite doing burnouts and toomfoolery!!!!what utter garbage!!!
maybe i just caught the "bad" end of all this??maybe its better at diffrent times or something?
but for me,over all,i just walked away,once again totally dissapointed.
that is a perfect place for practice/events/show's ect, if the setup was right,and a few other things like crowd control was more organised!,it coule be the GEM we all been waiting for,but..at this rate....its going nowhere slowly! :cry:

my cars likes to Image petrol

mario_200sx
200SX Maniac

Post by mario_200sx »

I agree, I was also a bit dissapointed. Was expecting a bit more.... Also didnt stay long, I went out once, after that clutch didnt want grip properly anymore....

Dont worry, I heard about another spot. Want to go check it out this weekend coming....

The CPT drift seen will take off the ground when WP motorsport decides to pay some attention to it..... We will find the right place, just be patient. :wink:
Rolling Thunder..........

mario_200sx
200SX Maniac

Post by mario_200sx »

Went drifting at airport spot yesterday, rainy weather helped with the clutch that plays up every now and then......

BTW. Faheem from FSR Performance does custom button clutches for R1800-00 I think. He uses the old clutch (or just the centre I think.) 5 button clutch. He uses it on his drift car. Works like a charm.

Drift spot was very quiet, except for the one bloke that ripped out his gun during a confrontation..... But hey, whats new! :x

Dont think they will be seeing me soon anyway....... So the quest for drift spot 101 is to be cont........

Hotstuff
Club Rep

Post by Hotstuff »

mario_200sx wrote:Went drifting at airport spot yesterday, rainy weather helped with the clutch that plays up every now and then......

BTW. Faheem from FSR Performance does custom button clutches for R1800-00 I think. He uses the old clutch (or just the centre I think.) 5 button clutch. He uses it on his drift car. Works like a charm.

Drift spot was very quiet, except for the one bloke that ripped out his gun during a confrontation..... But hey, whats new! :x

Dont think they will be seeing me soon anyway....... So the quest for drift spot 101 is to be cont........
I hope that includes installation, pressure plate, release bearing, gift voucher to Teasers with Table dance and a BJ from a hottie at Bunker 9?????

Call CBS (Clutch and Brake Suppliers) in Epping, they'll hook you up...

R1800-00 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for the drift spot... It's kinda sad how "venues" like this just get ruined by the "elements"... It makes k@k for everyone :(
'92 White S13

mario_200sx
200SX Maniac

Post by mario_200sx »

Thats everything! Dont know about the BJ and stuff, would mind if its included! hahahahahaha (any of you tell my GF I will leave clutch marks on you face!) :lol:

Its a huge pity about that spot! But I want to get into drifting in a professional level, and that place just aint gona cut it..... but I need to practice as much as possible..... :evil:

turbophonic
0.2 Bar Boost

Post by turbophonic »

Hotstuff wrote:
mario_200sx wrote:Went drifting at airport spot yesterday, rainy weather helped with the clutch that plays up every now and then......

I hope that includes installation, pressure plate, release bearing, gift voucher to Teasers with Table dance and a BJ from a hottie at Bunker 9?????
Call CBS (Clutch and Brake Suppliers) in Epping, they'll hook you up...

R1800-00 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for the drift spot... It's kinda sad how "venues" like this just get ruined by the "elements"... It makes k@k for everyone :(
wwwwhahahahahahahahhah!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
yarre HS.....jy is regtag vannie kaap af brudder!!!!! oohh alaaaa!!!!

but ya man....that be a bit steep.....good for the rich folk......bad for us cotton pickin sons a b*tches!!! :roll:

and as for the "spot" i belive we should stop "running" everytime our "territory" gets take over by the "dirty dozen"......we should FIGHT BACK.....reclaim out land......and stand firm......trust me peeps.....the only way u gonna get rid of that element is to be firm and enforce the rules and tighten security......there will be big beef at first...but eventually....they will disperce into the mud holes they come from.....but at the mo.....there is "no" structure....no firm stance on a rule....so the hooligans have a field day!!so ya....take it or leave it :?

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

turbophonic wrote: and as for the "spot" i belive we should stop "running" everytime our "territory" gets take over by the "dirty dozen"......we should FIGHT BACK.....reclaim out land......and stand firm......
and possibly get shot??? :lol:
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

Riekert wrote:
turbophonic wrote: and as for the "spot" i belive we should stop "running" everytime our "territory" gets take over by the "dirty dozen"......we should FIGHT BACK.....reclaim out land......and stand firm......
and possibly get shot??? :lol:
shoot back you capetonian panzy's!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

Riekert
The Overlord

Post by Riekert »

I'm just not sure which gun to choose... I mean hows it gonna look when I get out the SX with a pump-action in one had( the shotgun!) and a 357 magnum in the other??
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

Riekert wrote:I'm just not sure which gun to choose... I mean hows it gonna look when I get out the SX with a pump-action in one had( the shotgun!) and a 357 magnum in the other??
it would look friggin AWESOME, and i would stop calling you waterbooi!!!!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

Riekert
The Overlord

Post by Riekert »

veecee wrote:
Riekert wrote:I'm just not sure which gun to choose... I mean hows it gonna look when I get out the SX with a pump-action in one had( the shotgun!) and a 357 magnum in the other??
it would look friggin AWESOME, and i would stop calling you waterbooi!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Cool! :lol: :lol: :lol:

aka The Overlord

turbophonic
0.2 Bar Boost

Post by turbophonic »

or the cape flats weapons of choice......a half brick in teh cubbyhole and a few empty beer bottles in the boot...............sorted!!! :lol:

Riekert
The Overlord

Post by Riekert »

turbophonic wrote:or the cape flats weapons of choice......a half brick in teh cubbyhole and a few empty beer bottles in the boot...............sorted!!! :lol:
:lol: :lol:

I'll stay with the shotgun! haha

aka The Overlord