Drift Practice - The Rock, Sunday the 30th Dec

It's all about going side ways YO!

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

dwayne
0.2 Bar Boost

Post by dwayne »

veecee wrote:
dwayne wrote:qwerty an s14 sideways looks goos sokar def knows how to drift them. and veecee you'll soon get the hang of it and then wola you drift king. lol every time i see an sx i want mine back........
excuse me???

what you mean soon get the hang of it??? i was driving vlades car yesterday dude...

just lemme get there in my car and you'll see!!!
sorry ment vlade was still asleep while reading and typyng. lol :D
GOING SOME WHERE FAST!!!!!!! :-)

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

and the man makes his first post...

banshee's been lurking around the forum for a while, but hasn't posted yet.

we met him at tires on 14th and handed him a card, and he was at the rock yesterday too.

thanks for the comments man, it was awesome on the track.

gremlin is really improving his drifting, well done dude. i see you have the brass kahuna's too. i dont think i do yet, but lets see what happens when i have my car there!!!

@qwerty, i dont think our sx's will even come close to the oval cars time man. remember they're heavy, they have turbolag, which is heavily evident in a small space like the oval (only 400m around the whole track), we dont have anywhere near the suspension adjustability or stability they have. so have a go but dont be disappointed if you dont come close to 16 seconds. that pink car was very very quick!!!

@sokar - yo mama!!! remind me to dish out some justice when i see you next.

@vlade - thanks again for the spin in your car. its an amazing sx, and i cant believe you wanted to get rid of it a while ago. just a few more mods and it'll be a demon. i reckon concentrate on that suspension man, thats where you'll get your best results, you have enough power for now!

@the spanner, thanks for the great pics dude. we must get you that 70-300mm lens for that awesome DSLR.

@widow, yes you missed out dude. next time just pull in.

as for putting a red dot on my sx - i dont think it will help. it seems i get ignored everywhere i try to drift, so thats that. i didn't even feature in qwerty's video. he recorded everyone else, and forgot to direct the camera towards me.

hahaha - i guess the fact that i can drift a little bit is my word against everyone elses!!! oh well... :roll:
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

widowmaker
200SX Maniac
Car: S13

Post by widowmaker »

WHO WAS THAT?!

eeennnnieway:
why do they call an orangutan an orangutan?

its because its got two great long arms and two great big brass balls and when it swings from tree to tree they make that sound : "ORANGGG UTANGGG" (say out loud)

also, i dont just "pull in" - i "stick in" and "pull out"!

widowmaker
200SX Maniac
Car: S13

Post by widowmaker »

why do they call it an "ostridge" ?

tz bocoz theyre osstridges when they lay them beeeg eggs

Vlade
* - Club Pimp - *
Car: Other

Post by Vlade »

veecee wrote:check out two lekka shots that the spanner took of vlade's sx gooi'ing sideways in the sunset!!!

its...

its...

its...

its...

its lekka!!!!

Yeah that was lekka!

Can we get some more photo's :D
Hairdresser MX5

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

i'm sure we can make a plan yo!

but lets hang on till have more wits about me... its time for some much needed R&R!!!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already