Datsun CA18det

Discussion of technical issues and ideas (engine, chassis)

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

fuzz123
0.3 Bar Boost
Car: S14
Engine: SR

Re: Datsun CA18det

Post by fuzz123 »

SonOfAnarchy ZA wrote::mrgreen: and a RB26DETT uses a crank angle sensor just like a CA hence why they call it a baby RB [smilie=200sx_2guns.gif]
Bwahahahaha, you will try every angle you have.... :lol:

If the CA is so nice, why do so many people do SR conversions on their S13's? :domo:

SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator
Car: S13

Post by SonOfAnarchy ZA »

[smilie=200sx_1eye.gif] [smilie=200sx_hang.gif] cuz theres alot of simple minded people out there :lol: lol all jokes aside theres nothing wrong with a SR great motors each have their own benefits and issues id do a SR swap(or RB :facepalm: ) if i didnt have a forge CA
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

fuzz123
0.3 Bar Boost
Car: S14
Engine: SR

Post by fuzz123 »

SonOfAnarchy ZA wrote:[smilie=200sx_1eye.gif] [smilie=200sx_hang.gif] cuz theres alot of simple minded people out there :lol: lol all jokes aside theres nothing wrong with a SR great motors each have their own benefits and issues id do a SR swap(or RB :facepalm: ) if i didnt have a forge CA
A forged engine is awesome!

But you also need a lot of $$ to do a proper swap and build, and living in SA most of us dont have it.

Every engine has its strong and weak points, in the end it is what you can afford that makes the biggest difference [smilie=200sx_200sx.gif]