Fred !!!

How-to's, project cars, and various other articles posted by club members

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

smash!!
0.1 Bar Boost
Car: S13

Fred !!!

Post by smash!! »

hey guys so I have a Nissan 200sx with a ca18det bought the car from a guy in east London noooooo rust yay :lol:
the first mods to the car was a walbro fuel pump 255lbs , garret t3/t4 stage 3 with a tial 38mm external wastegate and a 63mm free flow with one box .. motor was a bit tired and I decided every one puts an rb or an sr and I think its time to show the guys what a ca18 can do hahah :twisted: pulled the motor and bored the block to 84.5mm im using the ca20 pistons as they are a lot thicker then the ca18 pistons changed the gudgion pins to press fit on the rods balanced the whole bottom end and now going to run a dicktator wasted spark the only parts im short on in bigger injectors and fuel pressure reg, I have a button clutch built by a friend of mine he owns clutch works and if you guys are looking for clutches give him a call (craig 082-683-5286) I will post pics up soon of my ride .. :twisted:

SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator

Re: Fred !!!

Post by SonOfAnarchy ZA »

nice buddy hold the ca flag high!! but we want pics asap
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

smash!!
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by smash!! »

Will post pics soon bud

rat
Administrator
Car: R32
Engine: RB

Post by rat »