zwartkops 9December

News about upcoming events

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Hotstuff
Club Rep
Car: S13

Re: zwartkops 9December

Post by Hotstuff »

Glad to see that you guys have finally seen the light and how much fun track days are... Much better than this drifting business... lol. just kidding.

It's a perfect oppurtunity to really get to know your car and your skill (or in some cases lack thereof) as a driver.

As a club, I have to agree that the forum is becoming rather boring of late.

The next Supertrax Sunday is on 13 January 2013. How about we start off the new year with this as the first event of many. It will be great to keep track (excuse the pun) of our lap times, progress, setup and sorts.

This will hopefully prevent the forum from becoming a platform for the sale of unwanted car parts and provide more of a technical and skill resource for members. I've noticed how the drifting advice and setups have been swapped here and I am sure many drifters have benefited from this.

What are your thoughts?

pics taken on 01 Dec 2012 (thanx Marc)

'92 White S13

DiSSaRRaY
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by DiSSaRRaY »

plane^driver wrote:Pitty I missed this, I had to work but I was there the week before hand and I put the GTR on the track. What a great experience BUT there is alot to learn and and even more work needed to be done to the car!
The black R33 that was there on the Scooby Day & GTR_Z club reach for a dream?
Die fantoom van die oop parra

Hotstuff
Club Rep

Post by Hotstuff »

Indeed
'92 White S13

BigKriss
SX Forumholic
Car: S14
Engine: RB

Post by BigKriss »

plane^driver wrote:Pitty I missed this, I had to work but I was there the week before hand and I put the GTR on the track. What a great experience BUT there is alot to learn and and even more work needed to be done to the car!
Ja ja ......! I invited you for Sunday but you chose to ignore the challenge !
Was fun bud, you have to come with next time, 13th Jan..I'm not sure your brakes are going to last...Oh , wait, you only running girl power there, you`ll be fine ... :D :D :D :D 8)