Post by Riekert »

andre_sx wrote:
Riekert wrote:
andre_sx wrote: I sure it wont be a roblem
Hey dude!

stuur my bietjie details ori GTst asb!
R32 R33? watse info will jy weet
R32 en R33,

my bud soek opsies. en ek wil kyk of ek dalk 'n R32 kan koop nader aan die einde van die jaar :D
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

andre_sx
Over Boosting

Post by andre_sx »

plane^driver wrote:All though myself and my bru did most of it ourselves, Andre helped with alot of hits and tips.
My Rx7 has been road legal with plates for a week now and my bru's should be done in about 2 weeks time.

100% legal, no short cuts, etc........

THANX again Andre for helping Craig out!!! 8)
my pleasure helping out

just still want to see that rex

scunick
Slipping Clutch
Engine: RB

Post by scunick »

Unfortunately the simple answer is that getting your car in and legal is time consuming, painful and expensive. The axiom "you get what you pay for" is also absolutely true. I brought in a 95 R33 GTR V-Spec on the recommendation of a buyer in Japan and while I paid significantly more than the numbers you are looking at paying I got a pristine car with no accident damage and low mileage.

Having said which I got exactly what i wanted in great condition for less than a new hatch. I am happy and it goes like stink, especially after some local work. Now its in for a HKS twin plate clutch, but that's another story.

Later

Nick

Yakuza
Slipping Clutch
Car: S13

Post by Yakuza »

Hey guys WOAW only 4 months and will be done legal, thats awsome!! What price are you looking at at the end?? After paying all duties , importing , fetching , buying the car ect?? More spesifically for a R33 gts-t or gtr??
Please Im verry urged to buy 2

plane^driver
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by plane^driver »

andre_sx wrote:
plane^driver wrote:All though myself and my bru did most of it ourselves, Andre helped with alot of hits and tips.
My Rx7 has been road legal with plates for a week now and my bru's should be done in about 2 weeks time.

my pleasure helping out

Ya, I need to see you beast as well!!!

has craig told you his car is on the system already? Had it 3 weeks today, papers took a week! 8)

andre_sx
Over Boosting

Post by andre_sx »

Yakuza wrote:Hey guys WOAW only 4 months and will be done legal, thats awsome!! What price are you looking at at the end?? After paying all duties , importing , fetching , buying the car ect?? More spesifically for a R33 gts-t or gtr??
Please Im verry urged to buy 2
it all depens on what you want there is a wide range of cars high milage ,low milage ,parnged not praged etc etc

andre_sx
Over Boosting

Post by andre_sx »

plane^driver wrote:
andre_sx wrote:

my pleasure helping out

has craig told you his car is on the system already? Had it 3 weeks today, papers took a week! 8)
:shock: thats quick

Astra^EC
Slipping Clutch

Post by Astra^EC »

andre_sx wrote:
plane^driver wrote:
andre_sx wrote: my pleasure helping out

:shock: thats quick
YUP done and registered.. i will have my licence plates on tuesday! 3and a half weeks and it will be totally sorted :D