Post by Adrian »

Was a good event...

So Brendan is jhb the place for drifting or what

DriftZ
200SX Maniac
Car: S15
Engine: SR

Post by DriftZ »

smoothedgp wrote:Big up to adrian,phil.bruno.stephen and brendan for pulling thru nice meet guys!p.s thanks for the fendors i'll be jumping on them in a week or so.
Nice one okies, a couple of birds with one stone... was the biggest SX club meet ive ever been too :) and the biggest Drift event in one evening... was awesome!

Shot Fred... without a doubt the most alround sorted SX ive ever seen in person... my chick was drooling all over it. Gimme a shout when you this side.

Vegi'.. stick with the SR, its enough :)

Sorry i didnt get to chat to everyone properly, was a little bit of an overload situation... ie Adrian - ja boet the drifting was Way better than anything down this side. Next time i'll drag more banana boys up with me for the experience.

I've been known to be fussy... and I can definitly say - "Stay A While" B&B was the perfect accom' option, still full from the massive breakfast ,yoos ... so thanks for hooking me up there Peg'. I'll definitly give peeps my approved refferal, for whatever its worth :)

Ended up getting my Fiance' the little MX5 on Sunday morning which even made the drive back to Durbs fun, so all in all a great weekend. Thanks

Adrian
0.9 Bar Boost
Car: S13

Post by Adrian »

If you bring up some banana boys make sure u bring 2 sx's that are ready for entering

rat
Administrator
Car: R32
Engine: RB

Post by rat »

Adrian wrote:If you bring up some banana boys make sure u bring 2 sx's that are ready for entering
Hopefully one will be me
Hot Plates are Sexy

DriftZ
200SX Maniac
Car: S15
Engine: SR

Post by DriftZ »

rat wrote:
Adrian wrote:If you bring up some banana boys make sure u bring 2 sx's that are ready for entering
Hopefully one will be me
YES! we wont be anywhere near the level of you guys.. but we'll give it a go for sure!

P3g4sus
Club Drifter
Car: Supra
Engine: 2JZ

Post by P3g4sus »

DriftZ wrote: I've been known to be fussy... and I can definitly say - "Stay A While" B&B was the perfect accom' option, still full from the massive breakfast ,yoos ... so thanks for hooking me up there Peg'. I'll definitly give peeps my approved refferal, for whatever its worth :)
Glad the guesthouse was up to your standards, told you it is a home a way form home. :)

Hope you enjoyed the drifting! :D
Sorry guys I didn't make it, moving out of this place at last. Was busy packing, catch you guys at the next event!
Power is nothing without control,
Control is not fun without power.
Traction is over rated. :twisted: