Stockish S13 vs opel 200is Throttles

Going fast in a straight line

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

troopiec
0.4 Bar Boost
Car: S13

Stockish S13 vs opel 200is Throttles

Post by troopiec »

Hi guys, when my friend got his Opel 200is back from all its work done and the engine was run in we had a little drag race, his car is pushing 150kw at the fly and around 215nm torque and hes had porting, cams, 20v ITB's, diktator, tuning, 57mm exhaust, thing sounds like a monster and power pulls straight till 8000rpm. My s13 is basically stock with CA18DET, 76mm exhaust, cone filter, walbro turbo feul pump, hoping it is atleast at 128kw at fly, anyways, it was the second time i have ever launched and raced my car as i dont really like to abuse my car but anyways, off the line we launched equally, i think i launched at about 3500 or 3800 in power band and didnt have too much wheel spin plus i didnt pull my revs over 5500rpm as T25 turbo doesnt really make power after 4000rpm and it feels hurfull to engine, not sure where he launched, he slowly edged forward about a bumpers length ahead of me and then the gap stayed the same, we got to about 190km/h before i tapped off, it felt like i was slowly edging to pass him but it was hard to tell, then we tapped off and called it a night. When i install T28 and FMIC il enjoy kicking his ass :D