Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Pinkfluffybunnys
Over Boosting
Car: Other
Engine: SR

SR20VE Vs few

Post by Pinkfluffybunnys »

Race 1 – SR20VE Vs Fiat Bravio (1.4 T)

Playing with the VE to see if, I could get the wheel’s to chip below lift. I came across this Fiat Bravio.
I honestly didn’t even know the guy was racing but when he started to slowly pull away from me and stared weirdly at me at the last robot I knew something was up so I decided to play a little with guy

We line up at the next robot we both launch on green.
1st Gear - Got a little wheel spin from the sentra,his at my passenger door. 5000Rpm I shift (just below lift)
2nd Gear – His now about a 1\2 car in front and opening slowly , 5000Rpm Shift again
3rd Gear – His now about a car in front, I now decided to give him a little lift and flew past opening a 2 car gap before tapping off (His face was priceless)

Race 2 – SR20VE vs Renault Clio Sport

Cruising on the highway on the way to work, I see this Renault Clio Sport cutting his way through traffic, Now I have always had respect for them so when he comes past I start to chase.
He takes the same turn off as me and we line up behind each other the robot changes and I give him a gap so I don’t rear-end him.

1St Gear – The Clio is about 2 cars in front, I stop the gap and start closing
2nd Gear – I’m already on the guys bumper, I take the left lane and pass him.
5th gear – Went back to economy mode and let him pass.

Couldn’t believe how slow the car was maybe its sick, honestly.

Race 3 – SR20VE vs Subaru WRX

Cruising on the highway on the way home yesterday and I pick up a Subaru WRX always wanted to race one of them, So he’s behind me and we wait for the traffic to clear and gun it

3th Gear – I geared down and put my foot down , Subaru WRX was right on my tail and gave chase at speed the guy closed the gap and proceeded to pass me.
4th Gear – He just opened the gap on me at this point I gave up.

I don’t know if he was stock but that Subaru WRX was flying

Race 4 – SR20VE vs Polo GTI

Cruising on the highway on the way to work again.I see this car flying up behind me as it passes me on the left,I see its a Polo GTI. I then dropped down to 3rd and started chasing

3Rd Gear – The Polo is around 4 cars ahead, I stop the gap and start closing
4th Gear - I close the final car length and start opening on the guy, gave him two car length's the put on my hazards to say thanks but didn't get a response.

Race 5 – SR20VE (1 up) vs A3 20T

Taking Cynide home this weekend, we picked up a Audi A3 20T that was interested in a run after a little convincing.

1st Gear - Audi got the jump on me as I wasn't expecting him to go. Audi is about a nose ahead.

2nd Gear - Started opening a little on the audi till, I was a nose ahead then we had to slam on brakes for the next robot.

Was a fun run but the audi didn't want to go again after that. Cynide can comment with his impressions?
2008 Mazda 6 MPS - Daily Drive
1\4 Mile:
1993 Nissan Sentra 200STI SR20VE – Mild VE
1\4 mile: 14.815 @153km\h @ ODI --- 1KM:195Km\h

Because Race Car