s13 vs lumina ss

Going fast in a straight line

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

future sx owner
0.1 Bar Boost
Car: S13

s13 vs lumina ss

Post by future sx owner »

Last night on my way home from my gf place, I pulled up next to a lumina (its the old shape)at a set of light. It was 4 lane going in to 2. I was determined not to go behine him. On green I pull away quickly, I was infront by some distances and I thought to my self he obviously was not keen so I slow down. To my surprise a few second later he fly pass me. Then The next set of lights caught us. This time I know he was keen, on green I launch but it was a bad 1 and I bog, by the end of 1st he was a car length in front, 2nd to my surprise I close in on him a little bit, in to 3rd when I was by his back bumper we had to stop. Then we went our separate way.

I was quite surprise that I actually caught up considering that my car is quite stock. But in all fairness he was 2up in his car and maybe his war was auto. Think he would of beat me if it was a proper race.

SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator

Re: s13 vs lumina ss

Post by SonOfAnarchy ZA »

Good run buddy that sx pulls strong for semi stock! way to represent
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

Nicely done!!

future sx owner
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by future sx owner »

Thanks guys. Must still install that down pipe and get my exhaust done. 1St race with new turbo didn't know what to expect but I'm very happy so far.