Project: Seductress Resurrection

How-to's, project cars, and various other articles posted by club members

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Jelly
Car: S13
Engine: SR

Project: Seductress Resurrection

Post by Jelly »

So iv seen a few of the guys on the forums projects and thought i would share mine with you guys.

In the beginning...

So I was around 15 when i got a Nissan 200sx s13 and started this project with my brother in law took about 2 years to save up the funds for parts etc. During that time I had the CA18 motor
The engine compartment was a total mess wires everywhere spliced into almost everything for example the fuel pump was on a switch the radiator fan was on a switch and the speedo acted as the rev counter xD and so on the problems started rolling.

Eventually got my hands on a dictator wiring diagram book got a new harness and started over got her running in about a week and took her for the 1st dyno...
she drove like a dream for a day until she over heated and blew the radiator tank a nice big fat one.

Since then decided not to wast time on the CA18 as they are known to run bearing or so I have been told and saved up for the SR20-det eventually got it after a year then started again... sort of life got busy and she sat.

Until now!!!

Finally got the balls to resurrect her and starting all over.

So far iv got the new motor and gearbox in.
wiring is in progress again
prop shaft just got back from being serviced
coil overs to come (Previouse owner cut the coils...)

Next week ill be pulling the motor again as i put it in a bit hastily and just checked the sump and opend the tapped cover feel like giving the motor a proper once over to avoid future head aches.

:D

Jelly

Re: Project: Seductress Resurrection

Post by Jelly »

My Seductress
Attachments
14296_350622305144168_6228123483774656586_n (1).jpg
14296_350622305144168_6228123483774656586_n (1).jpg (11.49 KiB) Viewed 7179 times

SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator

Post by SonOfAnarchy ZA »

Looks good post more pics
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

Awesome stuff!

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Jelly

Post by Jelly »

Yhep that it will be I have decided to follow in the footsteps of one of the members and start from scratch in terms of pulling everything out of the engine bay and doing everything step by step to get the best possible result.

Only hurdle at the moment is finding a place to work on her but soon to be sorted =D.

Will post some pics tomorrow sometime.