Post by Daniel »

lol :lol:
sig[/sig]

aep886
SX Forumholic
Car: S14
Engine: SR

Post by aep886 »

hahahaha poor guy will never get one right... i got one also 70k no need spray... F@#Ked turbo... and need some attention
current vehicles...
1979 Corolla SR5
1996 S14 200sx

DRIFTWORX
Slipping Clutch

Post by DRIFTWORX »

put it this way if you see it you prob wont be able to figure out why it needs a respray

i am just as picky

no punn to you

i sell cars and if it isnt showroom condition i have it resprayd, that obviously affects the cost

saying i will never get it just goes to show you dont know me

i got one in mint condition with 250kw but i want 110k for it

was just trying to help a forum member out but ok here it goes

got 2 x rb25 s14s
one full veilside kit @ R145k
One slightly modified at 389kw @ R134k

then got two more s14s available From 95k to 130k full drift spec and race ready

now dont say anything stupid again please

DRIFTWORX
Slipping Clutch

Post by DRIFTWORX »

in my honest opinion S14's are like dog sh!t

its everywhere and once you got it on you its hard to get rid of it

poizen
200SX Maniac
Car: S13

Post by poizen »

DRIFTWORX wrote:in my honest opinion S14's are like dog sh!t

its everywhere and once you got it on you its hard to get rid of it
well you have alot hehehe can you post some pics of them esp the drift preped ones id like to see them
''enough rice to feed whole of china''

DRIFTWORX
Slipping Clutch

Post by DRIFTWORX »

then just when you thought thats all i have more to ad

another 5 available from various parts of the vcountry

from 75k all the way up to 110k

white x 3
red x 1
blue x 1

al sa reg and all the cars i mentioned legal imports

DRIFTWORX
Slipping Clutch

Post by DRIFTWORX »

tel you what come to my shop and see for yourself

its a waste of my time sitting here uplaoding pics for no reason or profit at all

i have given up on advertising the import cars

or simply go to www.driftworx.co.za

the nice mint condition one and the drift spec ones are there

just check youl see them in the background on the garage and workshop pics

P3g4sus
Club Drifter
Car: Supra
Engine: 2JZ

Post by P3g4sus »

I will rather not say what I want to say, becouse I will be banned for the rest of my life from the club and the forum [smilie=200sx_dots.gif]
Power is nothing without control,
Control is not fun without power.
Traction is over rated. :twisted:

BigKriss
SX Forumholic
Engine: RB

Post by BigKriss »

Not knowing the drift scene, buying or selling any S13, S14 and derivatives and being relatively new to the Nissan scene, I have learn`t a stack over the last two months here . There are actually a lot of s14 for sale and available out there. Just quickly, 10 that I can mention. All of these are S.A. Nissan cars so no drama with reg.
As for S13`s...well, stacks and stacks for sale.

Why some one would want to pay R110K for a gray import with the related parts and legal connotations is beyond me. ]
This also only gets you a stock std. car if I read Driftworx`s post carefully ??

DW, I am sure there is a market for your imports somewhere but if I was in the market , which I am, there are some great cars out there available at around the same pricing as yours.

If you on the other hand brought in some delectable cars such as name brand modified ones, Jun, HKS, etc etc...at those kind of prices, well , you would probably not be able to keep up with orders..

Thanks for your info regarding your cars but being a bit older than you okes here, I do not want the drama and hassle involved with roadblocks and the authorities.
I had a Mitsu VR4 3000 with HKS 500 hp upgrades on Bots plates and it was a friggin nightmare driving around. I would be pulled over so many times that I sold the car to get rid of the annoyance.

Again, simply my 2c worth..

poizen
200SX Maniac

Post by poizen »

BigKriss wrote:Not knowing the drift scene, buying or selling any S13, S14 and derivatives and being relatively new to the Nissan scene, I have learn`t a stack over the last two months here . There are actually a lot of s14 for sale and available out there. Just quickly, 10 that I can mention. All of these are S.A. Nissan cars so no drama with reg.
As for S13`s...well, stacks and stacks for sale.

Why some one would want to pay R110K for a gray import with the related parts and legal connotations is beyond me. ]
This also only gets you a stock std. car if I read Driftworx`s post carefully ??

DW, I am sure there is a market for your imports somewhere but if I was in the market , which I am, there are some great cars out there available at around the same pricing as yours.

If you on the other hand brought in some delectable cars such as name brand modified ones, Jun, HKS, etc etc...at those kind of prices, well , you would probably not be able to keep up with orders..

Thanks for your info regarding your cars but being a bit older than you okes here, I do not want the drama and hassle involved with roadblocks and the authorities.
I had a Mitsu VR4 3000 with HKS 500 hp upgrades on Bots plates and it was a friggin nightmare driving around. I would be pulled over so many times that I sold the car to get rid of the annoyance.

Again, simply my 2c worth..
the drama of cops is why i decided to get a std everyday run around car

bigkriss what will you be using the s14 for drift,drag,show,or just a stock std wicked daily

i dnt know what emails you got saying these are junk cars but believe me when i say Ive spend 150k or more including the price of my s13 and i would have it no other way...id be broke just to keep my sx running

i feel you'll never get a 100% spec you looking for purely as the guys that own pristine condition keep them after all they have more sentimental value that retail

i hope you find a nice one so all this drama of running around the country only ot be let down ends so you can get behind the wheel of the car and enjoy them for what they were made for ''pure adrenalin excitement''

BigKriss
SX Forumholic

Post by BigKriss »

"just a stock std wicked daily"

There you have it..always had toys and always will.

Did I mention that Fred is bringing Yakuza around for me to look at ??
8)

poizen
200SX Maniac

Post by poizen »

BigKriss wrote:"just a stock std wicked daily"

There you have it..always had toys and always will.

Did I mention that Fred is bringing Yakuza around for me to look at ??
8)
did i mention im green like hulk with envy

BigKriss
SX Forumholic

Post by BigKriss »

Did I mention that I drove Yakuza today ? Mmmmm ?? :D

ljS14
Over Boosting
Car: Evo

Post by ljS14 »

BigKriss wrote:Did I mention that I drove Yakuza today ? Mmmmm ?? :D
awesome :D
now you know whats its about :wink:

Now boost to 1.3 bar with the RB at 350FWKW and you will fall in love or shit yourself :lol:

Good luck this weekend , hope the find the car you looking for :D
1991 S13 200SX
1993 Z32 300ZX Convertable
Evo 8

BigKriss
SX Forumholic

Post by BigKriss »

and here is the reaqson I want to stay legal.
"The SA Revenue Service (SARS) has seized 2906 illegal vehicles worth approximately R40,8 million in Durban, it said on Thursday.

The seizures were made during inspections of seven Durban premises in an operation which started on January 31 and ended on February 9, SARS spokesman Siba Mfabe said in a statement.

Four non-compliant warehouses were also identified and inspected. Mfabe said the inspections were part of an ongoing enforcement programme to stop the illegal importation of second-hand cars to South Africa for export to neighbouring countries.

This practice resulted in the vehicles remaining in South Africa and being sold here.

"The practice is regarded illegal as it unfairly competes with the local motor industry, poses a risk to South Africans due to the lack of control over standards and assurances, and deprives millions of rands in unpaid taxes and duties," he said.

He warned that South African buyers of such vehicles stood to lose their cars if they were seized by SARS.

"SARS informed the public in October 2010, after a similar crackdown on nine warehouses in Durban, that these search and seizure operations will continue as part of the initiative to improve compliance levels in the industry," said Mfabe.

He said that during the raids a spot check on a previous culprit revealed that a number of vehicles had been unlawfully removed.

"A criminal investigation in this regard has commenced. All the remaining vehicles in the warehouse were detained and the warehouse sealed," he said."