Project Greenstone.

Wanted or for sale

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

aep886
SX Forumholic
Car: S14
Engine: SR

Post by aep886 »

BigKriss wrote:and here is the reaqson I want to stay legal.
"The SA Revenue Service (SARS) has seized 2906 illegal vehicles worth approximately R40,8 million in Durban, it said on Thursday.

The seizures were made during inspections of seven Durban premises in an operation which started on January 31 and ended on February 9, SARS spokesman Siba Mfabe said in a statement.

Four non-compliant warehouses were also identified and inspected. Mfabe said the inspections were part of an ongoing enforcement programme to stop the illegal importation of second-hand cars to South Africa for export to neighbouring countries.

This practice resulted in the vehicles remaining in South Africa and being sold here.

"The practice is regarded illegal as it unfairly competes with the local motor industry, poses a risk to South Africans due to the lack of control over standards and assurances, and deprives millions of rands in unpaid taxes and duties," he said.

He warned that South African buyers of such vehicles stood to lose their cars if they were seized by SARS.

"SARS informed the public in October 2010, after a similar crackdown on nine warehouses in Durban, that these search and seizure operations will continue as part of the initiative to improve compliance levels in the industry," said Mfabe.

He said that during the raids a spot check on a previous culprit revealed that a number of vehicles had been unlawfully removed.

"A criminal investigation in this regard has commenced. All the remaining vehicles in the warehouse were detained and the warehouse sealed," he said."
but onee the car is registered no matter where in Africa it become some how legal~!!!
current vehicles...
1979 Corolla SR5
1996 S14 200sx

BigKriss
SX Forumholic
Engine: RB

Post by BigKriss »

BigKriss wrote:Well, here she is. Flying down Saturday morning, driving back Sat. and Sunday.
Long conversations and a thousand pics from all around the car and she looks superb.
Full service history with Nissan and the guys pride and joy. Selling as he now has two little ones and needs something bigger.

and the bonnet gaps are all good.. :wink:

Hope she is as good as I think she is..hold thumbs..
Ok, some more fcuk me in the ass stuff here. I believe this car is from Driftworx as well. Was brought in as parts and assembled here and registered as something ! Sooo, we are back with a friggin illegal car.
Driftworx, Is the guy`s name Morne ? Can someone confirm this shit for me please ?
Im leaving early tomorrow morning and if it is Im not even going to look at the damn thing. Gees, is everything friggin crooked on this forum ??????

And thanks to Anonymous for the e-mail today regarding this.

ljS14
Over Boosting
Car: Evo

Post by ljS14 »

Oh shit BigKriss :shock:
You have had a bit of a rough time here havent you :roll:

You joined at the wrong time sorry bud :roll:

I PROMISE the forum is not usually like this :shock: . oh well just go look at Alisters car ,you will take it so it wont be a waste of a trip :wink:
1991 S13 200SX
1993 Z32 300ZX Convertable
Evo 8

aep886
SX Forumholic

Post by aep886 »

wow... driftworx...
current vehicles...
1979 Corolla SR5
1996 S14 200sx

FUEL PERFORMANCE
Over Boosting
Car: Other

Post by FUEL PERFORMANCE »

Bottom line - Buy Alisters car and you wont go wrong :!:

BigKriss
SX Forumholic

Post by BigKriss »

Obsession Performance wrote:Bottom line - Buy Alisters car and you wont go wrong :!:
Looking forward to seeing and driving Alistairs car tomorrow.. :P
Last edited by BigKriss on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aep886
SX Forumholic

Post by aep886 »

BK just buy the damn bloody Yakuza!!! yo drove it ~ we all see it in the mag... ^^ and it look awesome and it legal
current vehicles...
1979 Corolla SR5
1996 S14 200sx

BigKriss
SX Forumholic

Post by BigKriss »

ljS14 wrote:Oh shit BigKriss :shock:

I PROMISE the forum is not usually like this :shock: . oh well just go look at Alisters car ,you will take it so it wont be a waste of a trip :wink:
Bud, would love to see your car and meet you tomorrow while I'm there.. Arrange something at Alistairs place for around twelve tomorrow ? Can you make it ??
Few minutes, howzit, introduce ourselves and then off again.. Its good to put faces to people . 8)

BigKriss
SX Forumholic

Post by BigKriss »

aep886 wrote:BK just buy the damn bloody Yakuza!!! yo drove it ~ we all see it in the mag... ^^ and it look awesome and it legal
That bloody car is tremendous ! It looks a million times better than any pic can do it justice .. The mag pics are crap by comparison.The engine is really great, good torque off boost and pop back a gear or two and faaaark off into the distance. Gearbox is nice and tight, everything on the car is good. I am amazed at the temp of the engine.
I think Fred simply glued the needle there so it did not move !! :wink: :wink:

The engine management needs a bit of road tuning .And I think if Fred can get the vanos-it is a NEO engine- working, the idling will be good. Having said that I love the balls it portrays at idle ! Like a 1000hp Jun engine waiting to explode with krag ! Love it ...and the stare factor, oh my sack ! I eventually started feeling self conscious from all the stares...
The best attribute if I can select one only has to be the very driver and traffic friendly 800hp copper clutch ! What a pleasure !

Fred, if you want I will help road tune the ecu with you. Im bloody good at this if I say so myself. Lots of years with some top race teams here including Audi and Alfa Romeo.. The offer is there.

I will post more on this awesome car after I have spoken to Fred after this weekend....oh, en daai blerry klein stuurwiel moet waai ! It all of two inches in diameter ! 8)

ljS14
Over Boosting

Post by ljS14 »

BigKriss wrote:
ljS14 wrote:Oh shit BigKriss :shock:

Bud, would love to see your car and meet you tomorrow while I'm there.. Arrange something at Alistairs place for around twelve tomorrow ? Can you make it ??
Few minutes, howzit, introduce ourselves and then off again.. Its good to put faces to people . 8)
Where you meeting him? Paarl?
1991 S13 200SX
Evo 8

BigKriss
SX Forumholic

Post by BigKriss »

Yup, Paarl...

BigKriss
SX Forumholic

Post by BigKriss »

So where the F are my posts ?? :roll:

aep886
SX Forumholic

Post by aep886 »

this post should closed by now... you got a car... you no longer needs this post~
current vehicles...
1979 Corolla SR5
1996 S14 200sx

BigKriss
SX Forumholic

Post by BigKriss »

So the input I may or may not have to give to some persons here are not worthy then ?
Therefore the ignition results are simply deleted at the whim of some miscreant ?

You are correct, I have my car , it will disappear from the sx family on this forum and be for my own enjoyment.
Cheers.
Last edited by BigKriss on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

ljS14
Over Boosting

Post by ljS14 »

BigKriss wrote:So the input I may or may not have to give to some persons here are not worthy then ?
Therefore the ignition results are simply deleted at the whim of some miscreant ?

You are correct, I have my car , it will disappear from the sx family on this forum and be for my own enjoyment. what a bunch of assholes.

Cheers.
Have a Look around the forum :wink:
Your topic has been split , very good idea as you are sharing some good info :wink: ,check forum before going on the attack :cry:

Check ARTICLES section :)
1991 S13 200SX
Evo 8