Delmas drags 16 August

News about upcoming events

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Draco
Forum Whore
Car: S13

Re: Delmas drags 16 August

Post by Draco »

Because the event starts at 9:00 we decided to meet Pretoria side guys on the R25/R50 crossing at 07:30
PTA meet point.jpg
PTA meet point.jpg (59.34 KiB) Viewed 6320 times
From there we will meet the benoni/boksburg guys on the N12/R50 crossing at 07:45
Benoni meet.jpg
Benoni meet.jpg (69.07 KiB) Viewed 6320 times
From there we continue on with R50 in to Delmas and turn right on Sarel Cilliers street, wimpy will be on your left, meet at 8:00
WIMPY.jpg
WIMPY.jpg (83.65 KiB) Viewed 6320 times

Charlvdw
200SX Maniac
Engine: SR

Post by Charlvdw »

O k, I'm out. Parts I've been waiting for will be here by the weekend so I'll as stuf to do saterday.
197rwkw ,376nm

widowmaker
200SX Maniac

Post by widowmaker »

OK, so just a quick count :

1. Draco

Let me know if I missed someone. Anybody can make a calculation mistake, I'm only human (and partly pirate HARRRR)

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

Hahaha....jup...at least there is some other members going to support I hope.

SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator

Post by SonOfAnarchy ZA »

think nate is and martin
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

Charlvdw
200SX Maniac

Post by Charlvdw »

And??
197rwkw ,376nm

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

It was a bust, on the way there it was raining so hard I had to slow down to 40km p/h with boards of potholes everywhere, got at the wimpy and it was still raining, Martin arrived and we had breakfast(nice meeting you Martin) and we decided not even to bother going to the track, later we found out one of the members from witbank is there, phoned him up and he said we must come through just to meet, we did.

The racing started about just before 11 somewhere with clouds turning and the track not looking to great, but the guys dragged, my heart told me to do it but my brain and the common sense voice told me it is not the right time, conditions are not good, then when Johan hit a hole in his sump on the turn around in front, I was glad I did not run. We left around 13:00.

Seems Murphy just does not want me on the track, I am trying to turn the wifes arm to join street to strip 5 Sept at Tarlton but I am not hopeful.

Charlvdw
200SX Maniac

Post by Charlvdw »

Draco wrote:It was a bust, on the way there it was raining so hard I had to slow down to 40km p/h with boards of potholes everywhere, got at the wimpy and it was still raining, Martin arrived and we had breakfast(nice meeting you Martin) and we decided not even to bother going to the track, later we found out one of the members from witbank is there, phoned him up and he said we must come through just to meet, we did.

The racing started about just before 11 somewhere with clouds turning and the track not looking to great, but the guys dragged, my heart told me to do it but my brain and the common sense voice told me it is not the right time, conditions are not good, then when Johan hit a hole in his sump on the turn around in front, I was glad I did not run. We left around 13:00.

Seems Murphy just does not want me on the track, I am trying to turn the wifes arm to join street to strip 5 Sept at Tarlton but I am not hopeful.
Seems Murphy doesn't trust you.
197rwkw ,376nm

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

I don't understand why he does not trust me :facepalm:

SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator

Post by SonOfAnarchy ZA »

dont thin murphy is a guy, only women can give so much kak :P [smilie=200sx_angel.gif]
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

Amen!! [smilie=200sx_2guns.gif]