S13 Interior

Want to sell your Car parts? Sell it here

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

PAKIMONSTER
0.1 Bar Boost
Car: S13

S13 Interior

Post by PAKIMONSTER »

This is not a for sale post, it's a come and take what you want post. I stripped my interior over the weekend and anyone is welcome to come and help themselves. I'm keeping the front seats and the console stuff for now. The rest is up for grabs. Everything from the headliner to the pillar trims, the works.

The catch is this, you come and collect it at my place. I'm extremely busy and I don't have time to ship anything to anyone. I'm keeping the stuff for a few weeks then it's going to the dump. I'm not hoarding it in case one day in like 10 years time I need something. I'm in PE, so feel free to send anyone to come and grab what you want or need.

Best is to mail me stephanaucamp@gmaildotcom
There are three easy ways of losing money - racing is the quickest, women the most pleasant, and owning an SX the most certain.

PAKIMONSTER
0.1 Bar Boost

Re: S13 Interior

Post by PAKIMONSTER »

Can't believe no one wants FREE stuff...
Attachments
sgfbhsdrth.jpg
sgfbhsdrth.jpg (209.26 KiB) Viewed 5153 times
There are three easy ways of losing money - racing is the quickest, women the most pleasant, and owning an SX the most certain.

SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator

Post by SonOfAnarchy ZA »

if only you were in jhb lol
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

Same... wouldve came to grab it if it were cape town :(
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

PAKIMONSTER
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by PAKIMONSTER »

Got some more goodies after this weekend. All of the vents behind the dash as well as the AC/blower stuff behind the dash. I also have the vent louvers, unfortunately as soon as I touched the vent surrounds they all broke. Suppose it's from sitting for so long.

Same rules applies as before.

Jokat
Slipping Clutch

Post by Jokat »

Hi

What do you have left? wouldn't mind taking a drive
"Put your left foot in, put your right foot in, take your left foot out and slide it all about!!!!"

S13 200sx CA18DET

PAKIMONSTER
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by PAKIMONSTER »

Long way to drive for stuff, but knock yourself out...

Mostly behind the dash stuff like ducting etc., shroud cover for steering column, actual louvers for side & centre vents, blower goodies. Then rear shock tower carpet covers leftover which didn't end up going to Kyle.

There are other stuff I'm hanging onto for a while just to make sure I can make the changes the way I want to and won't be needing any of it.
Attachments
DSC_0001dsgfbwrf.jpg
DSC_0001dsgfbwrf.jpg (260.45 KiB) Viewed 5041 times