Turbosmart goodies for sale (Bargain)

Want to sell your Car parts? Sell it here

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator
Car: S13

Re: Turbosmart goodies for sale (Bargain)

Post by SonOfAnarchy ZA »

PAKIMONSTER wrote:I bought all of these items from him. From the pictures I was sent it looked legit. From some of the reading I did briefly from the link above it looks like the items seems legit, but I will only be able to see once I received the parts. Will post some pics when I received the items.
update?
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

PAKIMONSTER
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by PAKIMONSTER »

Post office are taking their time as usual... I checked today and it's in the main hub in town so will hopefully be able to collect on Sat or early next week...

Keen to see myself.
There are three easy ways of losing money - racing is the quickest, women the most pleasant, and owning an SX the most certain.

k.y.l.e.
Over Boosting
Engine: RB

Post by k.y.l.e. »

You pay for what you get, cheap price =cheap part or poor quality
Expensive price =quality product
My LuGnuts have more torque than your honda.
EX=toyota corolla 160i 93'model
Current car=s13 200sx with s14 motor sr20det v.v.t.

PAKIMONSTER
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by PAKIMONSTER »

So received the stuff and myself and another forum member had a look at the items. We opened up the link in one of the above posts and also went on Turbosmart's site and compared the pictures and video's they had to the items we had and there are a number of differences. The print on the top covers is not in the same position as on the genuine items. The heat flanges also differ from the genuine items. The inner looks like it's made of similar materials due to the colour, but just because it's the same colour doesn't mean it's the same quality.

This is only for the WG and the BOV. The FPR and the boost controller do not have any markings on them, so to me it means that they are not the real thing. I cannot see how Turbosmart will not brand their products. So to me it seems like these items were misrepresented. The question was asked in the thread if these items are real and the seller indicated that they were. I can still understand if he was under the impression that the WG and BOV were genuine items, but there is no way the rest of the items are.

I sent him a message indicating that I'm not happy and asked him what he suggest we do about the situation. To date no reply from him. If it was me I would have taken it on the chin as it was made clear by him that these items were legit. So it doesn't seem like he wants to discuss and make good on his side of tings. No matter, the wheel turns...

So here's a lesson for the other forum members...
There are three easy ways of losing money - racing is the quickest, women the most pleasant, and owning an SX the most certain.

RaceBreed
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by RaceBreed »

You win some and you lose some..sorry to hear that he is not responding to you. I personally went to see these items and immediately I saw that it was not genuine turbosmart parts. I told him that they were fake and that I am no longer interested in those parts and he insisted they were genuine and that he got it from supertech...

k.y.l.e.
Over Boosting

Post by k.y.l.e. »

People like this kill the car industry with fake crap but sell it at legit price, don't get me wrong certain knock off parts works which is non mechanical but when somebody says they sell legit product and the customer proves its fake and they don't answer thats bad business they should be banned and spoken about! Sorry to hear pakimonster
My LuGnuts have more torque than your honda.
EX=toyota corolla 160i 93'model
Current car=s13 200sx with s14 motor sr20det v.v.t.

troopiec
0.4 Bar Boost

Post by troopiec »

He skrewed me on a T28 turbo I bought aswell, never made right by me either but I just left it.

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk

RaceBreed
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by RaceBreed »

ey this is not cool.... I see he is banned from the forum. Gotta be so careful. If its to good to be true, then it probably is.

PAKIMONSTER
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by PAKIMONSTER »

Well there you have it. I'm not the only sucker...

@sshole...