C-TEQ now open

Got a company? Does it have valuable services for our members? then post it here

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

mario_200sx
200SX Maniac
Car: S13

Re: C-TEQ now open

Post by mario_200sx »

Skippy wrote:Hi Mario,

Just an idea, could you make badges with the 3D printer ? there a huge demand for Nissan badges as it hard to come by. The oval Nissan badge, Nissan lettering badge, 200sti/200gxi badges etc.

All the best with the shop and can't wait for the new products.

Skippy
We can definitly do something like that. Wont print each badge but can print some designs, mould it and cast some badges.
Rolling Thunder..........

mario_200sx
200SX Maniac

Post by mario_200sx »

jdm200sx wrote:Hi Mario. Congrats on the new shop. I need a few things made from glass fibre for R32 Gtr.
Bumper vents left and right
ImageImage

Side spats
ImageImageImage

Looking at having it made in glass fibre as i would like to have it colour coded
We can do these, however we will need items to work from. So we will need the physical parts to make moulds from.

Making items from scratch by hand is not a option. Our 3D router setup will be ready by mid year, then we can look at making parts from scratch.
Rolling Thunder..........

Skippy
0.2 Bar Boost

Post by Skippy »

mario_200sx wrote:
Skippy wrote:Hi Mario,

Just an idea, could you make badges with the 3D printer ? there a huge demand for Nissan badges as it hard to come by. The oval Nissan badge, Nissan lettering badge, 200sti/200gxi badges etc.

All the best with the shop and can't wait for the new products.

Skippy
We can definitly do something like that. Wont print each badge but can print some designs, mould it and cast some badges.
Awesome, you can start with my front badge. It starting to chip, so I would like to replace it.
jdm200sx wrote:Hey Skippy. The R33 vent are more straight than angled. Check out my first pic. R32 N1 vents are 3 times the price. Lol. Just want to cut and pluck vas. Thank you for looking out for it though
ahaa! no problem, hope you get sorted out. I have seen some s13 rides with the N1 vents, its growing on me lol
'91 RS13 200SX
It started as a dream
Blog: http://www.skippyphotography.co.za
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/skippyct

jdm200sx
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by jdm200sx »

Keep us informed when production can commence. Count me in for those parts requested

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well-preserved piece...but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, and defiantly shouting "wow, what a ride."