Attempt to get the forum up to speed?

Discussion of technical issues and ideas (engine, chassis)

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Larry
Slipping Clutch
Car: S14
Engine: SR

Attempt to get the forum up to speed?

Post by Larry »

This is an attempt to get the forum back up to date. . .
I still feel this was the best way to share ideas, parts, knowledge and built styles. i just miss reading interesting topics about the things we enjoy....
I would like to know who agrees(a reason would be great) and who thinks its not(Reason)

SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator
Car: S13

Re: Attempt to get the forum up to speed?

Post by SonOfAnarchy ZA »

I agree. unfortunately, facebook and other social media platforms have taken people away from this forum not sure how we get them back
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

Larry
Slipping Clutch

Post by Larry »

That is very true...
I must admit i miss this forum ...a lot. This was(still is) the most valuable source of information to me. Proper ways of doing things from people that knows the recipe or is working on the right recipe. Facebook is fun yeah but i dont like people trashing builds and cars or just having sh!t to say. Just not for me man. i really enjoy the forum.
Is there any suggestions on how ?
Maybe as we post,we just add the link(of the forum to a more detailed conversation or just more detail discussion) to the built,story,race,drift or event ?
I am willing to do this. I am going add some more detail to my build also even if the progress is slow. :facepalm:

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

Do it!

I'm busy updating slowly but surely too. And will be posting some much needed how to's etc.
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Larry
Slipping Clutch

Post by Larry »

I am starting today and like I said even if it is slow its fine man. Try and get some guys to get back to this platform and use it. Maybe make a post encouraging the guys to just put some info and details on here also.

Neelsie88
Car: Other

Post by Neelsie88 »

Been AFK for a few years, sorry... But I'm back. I cannot remember the details for my original profile, I would love to get it back and delete this profile. Original profile was Cursed_S13, the email address that I used there no longer exist. I will do my part in directing traffic back to the website. Thanks for keeping it running!

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

Neelsie88 wrote:Been AFK for a few years, sorry... But I'm back. I cannot remember the details for my original profile, I would love to get it back and delete this profile. Original profile was Cursed_S13, the email address that I used there no longer exist. I will do my part in directing traffic back to the website. Thanks for keeping it running!
Well I can certainly get the login back. Lemme check once our power is back on again [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Neelsie88
Car: Other

Post by Neelsie88 »

Riekert wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:51 pm
Neelsie88 wrote:Been AFK for a few years, sorry... But I'm back. I cannot remember the details for my original profile, I would love to get it back and delete this profile. Original profile was Cursed_S13, the email address that I used there no longer exist. I will do my part in directing traffic back to the website. Thanks for keeping it running!
Well I can certainly get the login back. Lemme check once our power is back on again [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Thanks Riekert!